Thread: With the season ending

Rookie

With the season ending

So with my current season ending, and with only 2 games left. Ive now focused towards next season. My question is, where should i focus on adding to my squad?

With the season ending-squad.jpg

The number indicates the current age. Where looks weak in my team? I know i have no coverage on my wide areas. And my MR, while 18 high value and a fast leveler. His best form in a game is 7. But on average it is a 4-5. Boswell ( ST ) Has had an extremely poor season netting less than 10 goals ( In his defence he was my 3rd choice, but with the accidental sale of my number 1 attacker ( Netted 20 goals in 15 games ) He had to step in. ) . Then again, my left midfield is a low rated, never performs, and has been injured alot. Due to this ive had to play AMR/AML both of which whom perform well, but are aging.

With me getting into the CL, progressing a level ( Its only level 2, but id still like to perform well ) And im hoping to do well in the cup. I would like to have a competitive team that is cable of challenging for 2 trophies.

Quote Originally Posted by SlickZ View Post
    So with my current season ending, and with only 2 games left. Ive now focused towards next season. My question is, where should i focus on adding to my squad?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SQUAD.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	86.4 KB 
ID:	11227

The number indicates the current age. Where looks weak in my team? I know i have no coverage on my wide areas. And my MR, while 18 high value and a fast leveler. His best form in a game is 7. But on average it is a 4-5. Boswell ( ST ) Has had an extremely poor season netting less than 10 goals ( In his defence he was my 3rd choice, but with the accidental sale of my number 1 attacker ( Netted 20 goals in 15 games ) He had to step in. ) . Then again, my left midfield is a low rated, never performs, and has been injured alot. Due to this ive had to play AMR/AML both of which whom perform well, but are aging.

With me getting into the CL, progressing a level ( Its only level 2, but id still like to perform well ) And im hoping to do well in the cup. I would like to have a competitive team that is cable of challenging for 2 trophies.
    Basically your looking at a 5* starting XI next season to be easily competitive for L2 honours. And you will need to clear out a lot of older 3* (2* next season) guys but you will most likely have to 'sack' them because there is nobody below L1 that will buy them, thats why it's tough to raise $ at the start of the game, You may consider selling those 4* young players (3* next season) and replace them with 5* older guys and earn a decent amount of income in the CL/Cup. If you can improve your first 11 players to 5* next season, then your likely to do well in the RR Cup.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Basically your looking at a 5* starting XI next season to be easily competitive for L2 honours. And you will need to clear out a lot of older 3* (2* next season) guys but you will most likely have to 'sack' them because there is nobody below L1 that will buy them, thats why it's tough to raise $ at the start of the game, You may consider selling those 4* young players (3* next season) and replace them with 5* older guys and earn a decent amount of income in the CL/Cup. If you can improve your first 11 players to 5* next season, then your likely to do well in the RR Cup.
    I have been trying to move on a couple of them for a few days now, mostly my under achievers. 2 of them i expect to become 5* players by my last game of the season. Im just hoping from the money i get for the league + my investment thing. I can find the players i need for a combined total of around 1-1.3m ( Which i fear is going to become a big ask ) Especially when i feel ill have to sack 4-5 players due to the fact they are aging and will become 2*. Squad may become very thin