Thread: Just 15 minits between leuge match and CUP Final !!

Just 15 minits between leuge match and CUP Final !!

hello ..
    i had problem really bcoz i found that i had just 15 minits between the leuge match at 23:10 and the cup final at 23:25 !!

i wounder if i can put the green boosters and change the formation before its looked ?
    how much the match time take in minits ?

Yeah you should be able to do if your really quick, you will have about 2-3 minutes to make changes and hit save.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

I'll try to be quick
    thanks July

Pro
    game lasts around 8-9 mins.. you cannot do anything last 2-3 mins so you will have 3-5 minutes to make changes.

I had it too yesterday. No problem here.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sari Abo Mddi View Post
    hello ..
    i had problem really bcoz i found that i had just 15 minits between the leuge match at 23:10 and the cup final at 23:25 !!

i wounder if i can put the green boosters and change the formation before its looked ?
    how much the match time take in minits ?
    yup, got that for my CL final tonight. league game, where I am 2nd place - 1 pt behind 1st, then 15 mins to the CL final. fackers!

if the league game meant nothing, I would put out my other 11 guys I dont want playing in the CL final, no matter what positions they are and then just change them up for the CL final perfectly rested and ready, but this is my only account with a CL final this season so I took the bait and paid 2 tokens to reschedule it to a time after another free 5% rest as I dont have any greens anymore, thanks to Nordeus's infamous scheduling FIX!!!!!!

Way to go with the implementation of the 3 hour FIX! Hows that working out anyways...NOT! Sounds like they worked on the stupid REST ALL button instead of the 3 hour between games fix. What a waste! I am quashing another insult towards the devs.....so.....hard.....to.....do......ARRRRRRRGG GGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!