Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: I have won the treble!!!! Treble Winners post here. ^^

Apprentice

I have won the treble!!!! Treble Winners post here. ^^

I have won the treble!!!

In my second season on a new server so only have teams on one level above me in the cup.

Everybody in my league is a bot and also in the CL so was going to roll them all anyway. The only difficulty was winning in the cup where I had to play the teams above me.

The semi final was tough as he actually had a real team with similar Q but I tonked him 4-0 in the first leg and the tie was finished there. I think he must have switched to ultra attacking or something in the last few minutes to get an away goal as I scored all the goals then. I lost the return leg 2-1 but it didn't matter.

Just played the finals now and this one was my toughest yet.
    His team was 4411 with GK 24 DL 25 DC 25 DC 31 DR 28 ML 23 MC 25 MC 23 MR 22 AMC 25 ST 25
    My team was 4132 with GK 24 DL 25 DC 25 DC 28 DR 25 DMC 28 MC 26 MC 25 MC 24 ST 21 ST 25

In the first half the game was very even with not much action because we both have stronger defenders then our attack and it was just the attackers attack and the defenders take the ball off them. Then my 28 DMC got injured in the 25 minute and I only had a 20 rated DMC to put on so he started getting lots of chances. I was lucky as he had 3 one on one and had the 'xxx... must score!' but fortunately my goalkeeper with SP one on one saved my arse. He had 4 shots on target in the first half and I had only 2.

Half time, I switched from my formation from Def Mix Hard no counter to Def Mix Normal counter attack and the second half changed. It was still a low action game but at least he didn't have any chances at all any more.

I had 6 shots on target compared to his 1 shot in the second half.

But I really wasn't dominating and they were never clear goalscoring opportunities because his defenders just take the ball of my attackers whenever they were near goal. Especially his 31 rated defender would be everywhere to stop attacks including freekicks and corners even tho he had no SP for that.

Then in the 87 minutes my attacking midfielder did his usual unstoppable goal from midfield and won the game 1-0.

Ratings my goalkeeper played 9 and won MOM.

Oh for those that say the CL final is not played yet for me to win the treble. I am playing a bot team with 13.9 ratings and my team is 24 so it is a given win. This was the only game that matter and I won.

So happy to win the treble. Don't think I can ever do it again as I got luck of the draw matching with all bots league and CL then meeting no gold buyers in the cup.
    Last edited by TimYoung; 08-22-2013 at 05:15 PM.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by TimYoung View Post
    Oh for those that say the CL final is not played yet for me to win the treble. I am playing a bot team with 13.9 ratings and my team is 24 so it is a given win. This was the only game that matter and I won.
    Part of me wants you to lose just because of this over confidence which will go away in few months when you get trolled by NGE few times..

Quote Originally Posted by magic3 View Post
    Part of me wants you to lose just because of this over confidence which will go away in few months when you get trolled by NGE few times..
    I was actually thinking the same thing, I played an inactive team today and they scored a goal past us, but we did still win 4-1.

Yes it would be LOL if he lost in the CL Final, But I wouldn't want to wish it on anybody against a bot.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Apprentice
    Yeah, I'll laugh too if I lose this game against the bot. I haven't yet lost against a bot touch wood but have drawn with them.

I think it has to do with payouts tho. Like I have zero payouts for league and CL. But for this CL just in case I'll max my payouts.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by magic3 View Post
    You are just jealous you never even got to cup finals and I won it in my second season xD

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by TimYoung View Post
    You are just jealous you never even got to cup finals and I won it in my second season xD
    I actually did win the cup with one of my other teams I manage

Good luck with your treble, I wont LOL if you loose I will PMSL, no only joking I managed to do the Treble in my second season, but have not got past the first 2 rounds of the cup since so take your opportunity while you can. I also know that some friends on the forum have not won the cup in 5, 6 & 7 seasons.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    FC Croft History LEVEL 7 (Famous)

League...............................Won Season 1,2,4,5......Runner Up 3,6
    Champions League.....Won Season 1,2,3,4......Runner Up 5
    Cup.......................................Won Season 2

The Raiders History LEVEL 2 (Rookie)

League...............................Won Season 1...........Runner Up
    Cup.......................................Won Season 1

Apprentice
    Yeah, I know this is likely to be the pinnacle of my football management career and the only way is down from here. xD

That is why I am revelling in my treble knowing it is v unlikely for me to repeat it even if I spend loadsa on gold, you need the luck of the draw and in the games as well.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    Chelsea FC
    SEASON 3 -- LEVEL 3: DOUBLE
    SEASON 2 -- LEVEL 2: **TREBLE!!!**
    SEASON 1 -- LEVEL 1: League Champion

Formation and Order guide
    4132 guide

Quote Originally Posted by Croft Original View Post
    Good luck with your treble, I wont LOL if you loose I will PMSL, no only joking I managed to do the Treble in my second season, but have not got past the first 2 rounds of the cup since so take your opportunity while you can. I also know that some friends on the forum have not won the cup in 5, 6 & 7 seasons.
    I am getting that way to be honest, when I get knocked out of the cup I feel relieved freeing up some space to rest players without having to go token farming ....yawn lol...
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    LEDDY FC Level 7
    HONOURS
    League Champions 5 times (undefeated season 2 and 6) Runners Up x 1 grrr
    Cup Winners Season 5 (Wembley Stadium)
    Champions league Winners season 5 (Float Marina Singapore)(Cup Double)
    Champions league Winners season 4 (Joy at The Nou Camp )(League and CL Double)
    Champions League Finalist season 2 (The Amsterdam Arena Spud Gun/Helmet Cheese Penalty fiasco )

Apprentice
    Haven't bought a token yet. Wonder how good I can get without buying tokens. I just saw a team with a whole squad of players having SP and 5*+ I hope I don't get matched up with him next season because I won the treble.

Anybody else won the treble yet to share the glory with me? The must be somebody other than me by now. Feel v alone here atm. xD
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    Chelsea FC
    SEASON 3 -- LEVEL 3: DOUBLE
    SEASON 2 -- LEVEL 2: **TREBLE!!!**
    SEASON 1 -- LEVEL 1: League Champion

Formation and Order guide
    4132 guide

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast