Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By July Fourth

Thread: sceenshot

Rookie

sceenshot

Hi,

I know there is this screenshot feature in the game, but i got some questions about it.

If u use it to take a screenshot, where will it be saved? On your pc, or will it be saved to your facebook profile?
    How does it work exactly?

Will there ever be a feature with the screenshot function, where u can choose to upload a screenshot you made to your forum profile, so others can you're tactics, formations, players?

There might be a good learning curve if people can see those screenshots that get uploaded to a players forum profile.
    It might also be a good reason for more people comming to the forums.

LOL i asked the same to a friend and he told me to use tinypic.com and guess what its pretty damn good... it will give you a link that you can paste in the forum
    Dominican FC-Season 3-Level 3

If you win say NOTHING.... If you lose say LESS

Quote Originally Posted by powerzhea View Post
    Hi,

I know there is this screenshot feature in the game, but i got some questions about it.

If u use it to take a screenshot, where will it be saved? On your pc, or will it be saved to your facebook profile?
    How does it work exactly?

Will there ever be a feature with the screenshot function, where u can choose to upload a screenshot you made to your forum profile, so others can you're tactics, formations, players?

There might be a good learning curve if people can see those screenshots that get uploaded to a players forum profile.
    It might also be a good reason for more people comming to the forums.
    If use yellow camera it saves it to your facebook profile.
    If you use "prnt scrn" button on your keyboard you can go in ms paint and paste the full screen image you see in your web browser

yes you can upload using IMG code or click on the "insert image" tool when using the advanced post editor
    *Retired From Top Eleven*