Thread: What to expect next season, for level 2?

What to expect next season, for level 2?

Newbie here, about to go to level 2. Most teams in my current level 1 league are bot-managed teams, or appear to be otherwise inactive, such as no manager present for a live match. Can I expect the same for a level 2 league, and hence an easy ticket to a top 7 position? Or will I have a struggle at my hands, against a number of better and active level 2 teams?

Should be an easy season for you, unless you come up against a few active managers but there won't be that many around for sometime.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Apprentice
    I just played my second season and had all bot teams in my league and all bot teams in my CL.

It was even worse than when I was in my 1st season when there were a few active managers.

I presume tho that where you get put in which league depends on the ratings of your players. I didn't buy many players in my first season 'cos I was winning my league ezpz without buying and didn't want to buy expensive players just to play a few games in the cup.
    Chelsea FC
    SEASON 3 -- LEVEL 3: DOUBLE
    SEASON 2 -- LEVEL 2: **TREBLE!!!**
    SEASON 1 -- LEVEL 1: League Champion

Formation and Order guide
    4132 guide

OK, thanks, will see tomorrow where I end up, and against which teams. Although I like to win, playing an all-bot league does not sound too challenging and fun, unless the program behind the bots makes a sensible lineup with the best players.

dont worry about bot teams in level 2 being no fun, worse is there is always alot of teams whos managers have given up and their starting line up is all over the place with all the players in different positions making for stupidly easy wins

Apprentice
    Actually, playing an all bot league was boring as hell. I would have preferred to be pitted against active managers.

But then again, if I hadn't been put in an all bot league and CL, I might not have gotten my treble. Treble is kinda hard to get especially with no gold.
    Chelsea FC
    SEASON 3 -- LEVEL 3: DOUBLE
    SEASON 2 -- LEVEL 2: **TREBLE!!!**
    SEASON 1 -- LEVEL 1: League Champion

Formation and Order guide
    4132 guide