Damn!

League - Round 26 - Preview
    Vilen FC (49.4) vs Chester FC (56.0)
    4-3W-1-2 vs 4-4-2
    First match: 3-1 for CFC

Chester FC - road to final CL

Season 44-cl.jpg

CELZI 1-4 LONDON CITY

Our final away match and our 13th away league victory, giving us a 100% record at all our visitors grounds. Homer Simpson, headed our opener from a Wayne Dixon cross, after 16 minutes. Dimitri Dillens added a second, converting a through pass from Jack Daniels, on 35'. Celzi pulled a goal back, just before the break, but there was still time for Greg Fucillo to restore our two goal lead, in added on time. Six minutes into the second half, Dixon was fed by Fucillo, and calmly slotted past the 'keeper, to end the scoring. Dillens picked up a yellow card near the end and Fabio Haller was given man of the match.

Going into tomorrow's final match, (at home to 10th place, Banchory), we sit proudly top of the pile, 13 points clear of 2nd.

TEAM TALK. We were annoyed to find that a friendly had been arranged 15 minutes before our league match today, and we were too late to cancel it. Still, I watched the game, and made changes when necessary, and we came out unscathed, with a 4-0 win. The condition of my players was hardly affected, so no packs had to be used on my first choice players. I returned the favour though, just now, and played a return friendly against the same team at my ground, and promptly beat them 10-0. Justice was done.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

We have won the CL for the 4th time on the row

We did it again and won the CL for the 4th time. Both managers were present.

Scoreline

4' Walthert
    23' Fraile assist Cardozo

MOTM: Telemans

In the league we have won against a illegal formation with 2-1.
    Last edited by Wiesse; 09-20-2013 at 10:43 PM.

Attachment 12585

since photobucket is updating we place on this way the picture
    Last edited by Wiesse; 09-20-2013 at 11:10 PM.
    Chester FC and Cat Harrison like this.

Season 44-.jpg

what you think about this formation, any suggestions for arrows and orders (attack both flanks, passing mixes, no offside, no counter ?)

i saw this formation with my friend in league, similar to 4-5-1 V-Style but AML swap to ML and MC swap to AMC, but now team changed formation

my 4 main formations:
    4-4-2 Classic/Hex
    4-1-4-1 , 4-5-1 Flat/V-Style
    3-1-4-2 , 3-5-2 V-Style
    4-1-2-1-2 ND but bad works for us, we search other formation (the best with attack both flanks)

Quote Originally Posted by Chester FC View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	for.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	49.8 KB 
ID:	12586

what you think about this formation, any suggestions for arrows and orders (attack both flanks, passing mixes, no offside, no counter ?)

i saw this formation with my friend in league, similar to 4-5-1 V-Style but AML swap to ML and MC swap to AMC, but now team changed formation

my 4 main formations:
    4-4-2 Classic/Hex
    4-1-4-1 , 4-5-1 Flat/V-Style
    3-1-4-2 , 3-5-2 V-Style
    4-1-2-1-2 ND but bad works for us, we search other formation (the best with attack both flanks)
    Hmmm... Interesting, I've seen this a few times along with its brother (AML/MC, AMC/MR) and I must say it gives players a headache on choosing a formation to play against it. I guess it can be a good formation to play with the right players.
    Chester FC and Raykco like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    I have lost to that formation, it is weird.. I still don't want to see it again.

Here's my preview of my last match for the season.. I will change module when match starts possibly..

me: Season 44-1.jpg him: Season 44-2.jpg as the league stands now: Season 44-3.jpg
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rookie
    League Level 1. Rd 25.

Four Eighteen FC played a match against RM Castilla. In our initial meeting we defeated them 1-0. We expected a similar result. Instead the trolololo engine hit us with 4 yellow cards (we had 14 YCs for the season up till that point) and match ended 5-5. This puts us at 56 points with a GD of +52.

The second place team, Le Cardinal FC, had an important match as well, but their opponent forfeited the match. As a result, they are at 53 points. Their GD is +25. This means Four Eighteen FC should finish the season as #1 unless the game engine decides to royally troll us in the final match.

Teams in places 3-6 are not decided yet and thus tomorrow's matches will be most entertaining. Side note, the team in last place is played by an active manager. While his record is 1-1-23, his team could of won most of their games in our opinion. We assume this is a farm team for a more advanced team.

Season 44-ll1rd25b.jpg
    Cat Harrison likes this.