Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Ljepoje

Thread: strange illegal formation for a level 8

Rookie

strange illegal formation for a level 8

quick one on the 2-3-2-2w-1 formation, played against in the cup , won 4-2 with 80% possesion, surely at level 8 you know that you need 3 defenders ? without the forum id never heard of illegal formations and won the league 2nd season and know at last 7th

Many people seem to have been deceived by the wiki which initially said you only need TWO defenders. Obviously the wiki was (is?) inaccurate.
    ~^~*~^~ My opinions are best when taken with a grain of salt. No iodine added. ~^~*~^~

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Yep, I tried it when I first read it and same result.

It could also be they know it and want out of Cup.

Or it could be a team abandoned in an illegal form.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Razz View Post
    Many people seem to have been deceived by the wiki which initially said you only need TWO defenders. Obviously the wiki was (is?) inaccurate.
    Yes, the wiki is horrible. They should have an actual T11 employee in charge of adding the info, since they know all there is to know about the game. Instead, they have lackeys doing the wiki, albeit at least one with substantial knowledge of the game, but hardly enough to be an expert. Great management decision on that one... (can you sense the sarcasm???)

Quote Originally Posted by Pete Cuffe View Post
    quick one on the 2-3-2-2w-1 formation, played against in the cup , won 4-2 with 80% possesion, surely at level 8 you know that you need 3 defenders ? without the forum id never heard of illegal formations and won the league 2nd season and know at last 7th

Since it's the 1th day of season, many aren't that aware when they have their CUP game. Also, many forget to renew player contracts.

Then as always, we have managers/teams that don't see the benefit of competing in the CUP and decide to put their team on Illegal formation/players out of pos.
    Pete Cuffe likes this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

As far as I know the Wiki always said that you need three defenders. ("at least three defenders (green)"). I just added that those three defenders must be (DL/DC/DR).

Also, the most information on the wiki comes from MDKII and Kustodian, both official employees of Nordeus.

Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    As far as I know the Wiki always said that you need three defenders. ("at least three defenders (green)"). I just added that those three defenders must be (DL/DC/DR).

Also, the most information on the wiki comes from MDKII and Kustodian, both official employees of Nordeus.
    It didn't, as the page history shows.

In fact I specifically asked you about that here

The wiki still shows different requirements than our findings from the illegal formation thread (which, despite the title, isn't definitive because we only recently discovered a probable additional rule modification.)

Frankly, I don't bother with the wiki becaus if it isn't accurate on this issue, how can we trust the information there in any other aspect?
    ~^~*~^~ My opinions are best when taken with a grain of salt. No iodine added. ~^~*~^~

Looks like July Fourth changed it on 3rd of August 2013. To be honest, I don't know if all the stuff written on the Wiki is true, but it looks like there are some errors which MDKII and Kustodian (maybe accidently) added there.