Thread: Right foot, left foot or both

Right foot, left foot or both

Hello !

I often looked for an answer to my question on the forums, but I never found it.
    My question is about the foot of the players (right, left, both).
    Some people say it is better to play with left players on the left side and with right players on the right side. And others people say that there is no difference.

What is true ? What is your opinion about that ??

In advance thank you very much.

I've experimented and found that some players get better ratings on the left than on the right (or vice versa), but it has nothing to do with the foot in their description. It was all trial and error, and with such a small set of data it's difficult to say whether this is really a feature of the game or just my luck.
    I'd be interested to see what others have found.

FCB
    It is useful if your player have sa as FK/CK ... either/both is very good in terms of these SA's.
    FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013

Quote Originally Posted by FCB3 View Post
    It is useful if your player have sa as FK/CK ... either/both is very good in terms of these SA's.
    Have you ever experienced this ?

hmmmm....so if fc is on right side u use left and if on left u use right foot player??

Rookie
    You would think that a left footed player would go for the goal when taking a fk on the right and try to cross the ball when hitting from the left but it doesn't apply on top11. I think it's just one of the many decorating pieces of information the game offers.