Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Chris Will

Thread: Player evolution

Player evolution

Hi,

Just wanted to check if I'm doing something wrong, or if this game is ridiculously unreal?...

I realised that I pass a whole season training my players and putting them to play, just to see that at the end of the season, no matter what I do, they always loose o whole star!!!?????

This is just plain stupid... so the player never evolve from one season to another?... this is the first game ever where I see such a thing...

So, obviously it does not make any sense on training them, if we have to sell them on the next season, because we go up a league but end up having a worst team that in the previous season!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is making me very annoyed with this game, and thinking of quiting...

Stars are relative to the league (level you are in).

So at level 1 a 4 star player is seen by all as 4 stars (with 20 points or whatever)
    That same player at level 2, would still have 20 points but will now appear as 3 star.

This means the stars are an indication to compare players by level. They DONT loose points.

Now as for realistic...well a star player in the English Championship Division, would not be a star player when compared to the Premiership (for example) so its fine.

Your players evolve and ideally if you can advance a player 1 star, you maintain your average upon promotion, if you manage to raise him 2 stars in a season then well done and he will be above average in general when you are promoted.

I personally try to maintain at least a 3 star rating for my squad with of course my fancy pants players all being above that.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Check the FAQ's

TAMARAWS FC
    "Futbol Club kan Ciudad nin Naga"

1st Place League: Seasons 3, 5, 6, 7, 17, 18, 21
    1st Place Champions League: Season 4
    1st Place Cup: Coming Soon(?)

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Will View Post
    Stars are relative to the league (level you are in).

So at level 1 a 4 star player is seen by all as 4 stars (with 20 points or whatever)
    That same player at level 2, would still have 20 points but will now appear as 3 star.

This means the stars are an indication to compare players by level. They DONT loose points.

Now as for realistic...well a star player in the English Championship Division, would not be a star player when compared to the Premiership (for example) so its fine.

Your players evolve and ideally if you can advance a player 1 star, you maintain your average upon promotion, if you manage to raise him 2 stars in a season then well done and he will be above average in general when you are promoted.

I personally try to maintain at least a 3 star rating for my squad with of course my fancy pants players all being above that.

Ok, so now I understand how the thing works. This is not clear for someone that is just starting...
    Thank you for the explanation.