Thread: My team is very young, have good data

My team is very young, have good data

people commenting???????/
    My team is very young, have good data-1459701_355933204542853_233333123_n.jpg
    Du học Đài Loan vừa học vừa làm - Tư vấn Du học Đài Loan chi phí thấp, vừa học vừa làm, hỗ trợ việc làm thêm thu nhập hấp dẫn.

I really dont think the age is important in the game play.

The only good aspect in having a young Team is that will be able to keep them for more seasons, only needing to add maybe 1 or 2 New players per season.

Quote Originally Posted by Dman2pt View Post

The only good aspect in having a young Team is that will be able to keep them for more seasons, only needing to add maybe 1 or 2 New players per season.
    but I still think, if the child is too, there is no experience.
    Du học Đài Loan vừa học vừa làm - Tư vấn Du học Đài Loan chi phí thấp, vừa học vừa làm, hỗ trợ việc làm thêm thu nhập hấp dẫn.

Quote Originally Posted by Dman2pt View Post

I had one 18 YO player i could only maintain for a couple of seasons, mainly because he trained so slow, he was'n able to gain any star during those 2 seasons...

More than age i'm interested in the team value... Do you have a full squad?? if you do, than all that young age won't do you much good, as my team's age average is around 24, and is valued higher than yours ( 82.4 M) and about the same AQ (42.9).