Thread: server peak times + should i tank?

server peak times + should i tank?

My server has a huge mix of nationalities which is great in terms of competition but its impossible to judge when the peak tines are. If there are ever any offpeaktimes-.-
    My servers crap already with mainly 3 stars and the odd 4/5 star in the early hours but im struggling to win any bids spent aroind 40 tokens in the early hours this morning on different players 3stars and 4 stars didnt win once.. most of the 3 stars are hitting round 20 in the morning at night its about round 30.. token grinding is at an all time low as nothing works and no new offers im guessing the reason is due to having all of the players in league 1 to 5 is making the market to popular

Im thinking of tanking this season but i have an easy cl and a hard cup but first time im insecond round. My league isnt to bad either but yeah this morning i saw a 150k 3 star 32age 1 position go for 400k round 10 with a good 12 bidders how dafuq am i supposed to get decent players if **** players are going for more than i can afford?

Pro
    Tbh tanking doesn't really make the transfer list much better but because your players get better you don't really need to buy anyone for the following season. You don't need to decide now if your going to tank or not as you can pretty much do it from half way through the season. Save up your money, see how u get on and if u do tank start buying players for next season towards the end of this season.

Ah right okay thanks, only problem is i only have 3 subs atm as i went on a selling spree so if im to win the cl i need to buy new players soon but idk when the best time to bid is on this server..

Addicted
    If you don't see 5* players on your transfer market on a regular basis, I would tank since I see that as a sign that you are near the top of your server.
    Edward FC currently on autopilot
    League: ?
    Champions: ?
    Cup: ?

K Vegas FC currently on autopilot
    League: ?
    Champions: ?
    CU: ?

Tarcanes92's guide to adding seats to your stadium
    Tarcanes92's collection of Nordeus official articles that explain the game