Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: QUESTION about best formation.

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    I wanted to play 4-5-1 but I already have 3 MC 6 stars for next season and I don't want to waste tokens. I was thinking to play 4-5-1 a bit changed, with 4(dl-dc-dc-dr)-3(3mc)+2(aml/amr)-1(st)
    Blue arrows on the center MC?

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    @Razz, I am not a fan of arrows, I'm using the most on strikers. Also I am not using blue arrows on midfielders.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

I kinda change my formation form game to game depending on the opponent. Once in a champ league match I lost my first match 2-0 with a formation I usually use. Second match I decided to attack so I placed 3 st 3dc and 4 midfielders (3-4-3 formation). One of my midfielders was red carded on minute 20 so I had to place hard attacking with full pitch pressing and offside trap. So after that I scored 3 goals and won the match after then That my be a coincidence but after that match I had the cup finals match vs a full 5 stars team average 27. I had an average of 24. So I used 3-4-3 and I had 55% possession and won 2-0
    That was a great win and I still use that formation after that day.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jad Assaf View Post
    I kinda change my formation form game to game depending on the opponent. Once in a champ league match I lost my first match 2-0 with a formation I usually use. Second match I decided to attack so I placed 3 st 3dc and 4 midfielders (3-4-3 formation). One of my midfielders was red carded on minute 20 so I had to place hard attacking with full pitch pressing and offside trap. So after that I scored 3 goals and won the match after then That my be a coincidence but after that match I had the cup finals match vs a full 5 stars team average 27. I had an average of 24. So I used 3-4-3 and I had 55% possession and won 2-0
    That was a great win and I still use that formation after that day.
    Yes but all this can depend from game to game, anyway nice result :P and good job :P
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

**** THIS CRAP GAME
    I AM LEVEL 8 AND I PLAYED TO A TEAM THATS LAST PLACE ,HE WINS ZERO TIME AND WINS FROM ME AND I PLAYED AT HOME
    I HAVE PLAYERS FROM 4 AND 5 STARS AND HE HAve 2 /3 stars player . HE WINS 1-3 FROM IS THAT NOT CRAP??? ANSWER ME PLS
    AND HE PLAYED WITHOUT A GKEEPER ,WAS A AMC PLAYER ON GOAL
    IS THIS NOT CRAP IS THIS POSIBBLE??? VERY CRAP I EVER SEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    -----ST--ST-----
    AML---------AMR
    ML-----------MR
    DML---------DMR
    DL------------DR
    -------GK--------

Use that formation and you will do nothing but annoy other managers.
    thanks july. what orders and tactics should i use with this formation and one more thing don't u find it illegal. hoping for your reply.
    Last edited by Kaushik Murmu; 06-20-2013 at 01:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Murat Firarda View Post
    **** THIS CRAP GAME
    I AM LEVEL 8 AND I PLAYED TO A TEAM THATS LAST PLACE ,HE WINS ZERO TIME AND WINS FROM ME AND I PLAYED AT HOME
    I HAVE PLAYERS FROM 4 AND 5 STARS AND HE HAve 2 /3 stars player . HE WINS 1-3 FROM IS THAT NOT CRAP??? ANSWER ME PLS
    AND HE PLAYED WITHOUT A GKEEPER ,WAS A AMC PLAYER ON GOAL
    IS THIS NOT CRAP IS THIS POSIBBLE??? VERY CRAP I EVER SEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    buddy just calm down. look as u say u have 4 and 5 star players and your opponent have 2/3star players and still u are losing b'coz your players are not motivated against your weak opponent as july had earlier said it " messi will be highly motivated playing against real madrid and not against any weak opponent team.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaushik Murmu View Post
    thanks july. what orders and tactics should i use with this formation and one more thing don't u find it illegal. hoping for your reply.
    This is completely illegal and I'd be surprised if July told you to use this! You must add a DC and a MC and take away either ML/MR or AML/AMR
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

I've been using this formation, but I'm a n00b still, lvl 1, just started playing 12 days ago, so I wanted to share to get more knowledge from you guys

ST
    AMC
    ML MC MR
    DMC
    DL DC DC DR

Defense and dmc with blue arrows, the rest with red arrows.

I'm using this one cause this way I can use all the better players I have... Is it a good option?
    Last edited by DrGonzo; 06-20-2013 at 10:08 AM.

I've been using the following formation for the past 3 seasons and tend to build my team around it (transfers in and out etc)

I very rarely use arrows (either blue or red)

------------- gk ------------

-- dr -- dc -- dc -- dl --

------------ dmc ------------

-- mr ------ mc ------ ml --

------------- amc -----------

--------------- st -----------
    Last edited by Golden Boys FC; 06-20-2013 at 08:37 PM.
    Watford Boys FC
    Season 1 - League Champions
    Cup Winners

Season 2 - League Champions
    Champions League Winners

Season 3 - League Champions
    Champions League Winners
    Cup Runners Up

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast