Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Dman2pt
  • 1 Post By Cat Harrison

Thread: Booster Packs

Rookie

Booster Packs

Have they taken away the Booster Packs again, i havent bothered with them in months but now after hard training two players i am in need of freen packs and for a week now there are no packs to claim at the bottom of the page for watching some lame video

ask friend or buy it

~ click image to see my ordinary club ~
    Use Your Money In Real Life

The Power Of 5-3-2

Quote Originally Posted by macca7 View Post
    Have they taken away the Booster Packs again, i havent bothered with them in months but now after hard training two players i am in need of freen packs and for a week now there are no packs to claim at the bottom of the page for watching some lame video
    Worked for me hun this morning I got 7 booster packs

Quote Originally Posted by macca7 View Post
    Depends on the country.
    I do not have vídeos for 2 months, If companies do not whant to pay for publicity on your country you will not have videos to gaine boosters.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

When I first started 2 month ago there were plenty of free videos, but now only 1 or 2 per day... Maybe people abused this feature too much. I used to click on a video and then just go and do something else until it was finished.

Banned
    there are 2 vids right now that are not giving rewards. cant remember what one of them was but it was one of the same from the last thread i started and the other is some lipstick ad and it never pays on three diff browsers.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Always try clearing the cache/data from your browser and Flash, and then try restarting. I have had some videos for packs be delayed before I got them, like I thought it didn't pay out but the next time I logged in they were there.

Yes unfortunately the ads/videos are region specific, so not everyone sees the same ones, or some get none at all.

Lucky am I to be in the land of adverts -- USA.
    Bozzio Linux likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]