Thread: Position of players

Position of players

Just wondering how the foot preference of each player matters in which side of the field they should be played. Say if this was a right-footed player, would he be better off on the left or right side of the field? Have been putting him on the right, although I now feel that it should've been on the left instead. Likewise, does corners and free kicks matter as well for this purpose? Would it also matter that if I have a DL taking a right corner kick/free kick? Would mean that the player would have to run back to his original position after the kick and if there's no goal, a counter-attack might be lethal for my team.

Off topic: Remember seeing a thread somewhere about the time it takes for U21 players to arrive at the youth academy, could someone link me or something? Trying to synch my arrival times so I get my youth player at the start of the season, which would give me better players.

Rookie
    Position doesnt matter while player plays on natural position. The only thing you must avoid is putting player out of his position (exclamation sign).

Quote Originally Posted by surgal f.c. View Post
    Position doesnt matter while player plays on natural position. The only thing you must avoid is putting player out of his position (exclamation sign).
    Yeah I'm aware of that. For scoring purposes though?

Bump!

From free-kicks and corners . right- footed player - left side, left-footed player - right side

I use L/R corner/free-kick takers, I don't worry on it besides, outside of the obvious - wingers
    It's all luck, nothing more. Whether bad or good.