Thread: season ending important question

Rookie

season ending important question

ok, im gonna show a screenshot with the standings, but i have yet to play my last league match.

My question is, with the scores of it all, would i still be able to make it in the top 3, if i score enough goals tonight?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails season ending important question-season-ending.jpg  

No way, you only get 3 Points on a win and your 4 points away from Pos 3.

at best you'll finish 4th.. just go grab a win and you'll qualify for champions league next season

Rookie
    ah ok thanks guys, but i wondered, because i saw that a good goal difference, could make a difference in what place u might end up with.
    And as u can see, i got a better goal difference, then the second ranked, and i was thinking, what if i win and score atleast 8 or 9 times, then my goal difference is much bigger. But even that would not make a difference?

You should learn the common rules of football - a win is always 3 points, and points do always matter first

The goal difference only comes into play if you have the same amount of points, then the team with the better goal difference will get the superior rank.

If you win today, you will be 4th at the end, no matter what the results of other teams are.

If you lose or draw today, it depends - if the 5thplaced team wins, you will end up 5th, if it draws or loses, you end up 4th.