Like Tree7Likes
  • 3 Post By Keith Gaule
  • 1 Post By Keith Gaule
  • 2 Post By Ljepoje
  • 1 Post By Chris Rath

Thread: Negotiation list

Negotiation list

Hi,

This season I became a level 4 manager, which means that I'm finally allowed to use the negotiation list. The only thing that is still not clear to me about the negotiation list is that, I can bid on some players, but not on all of them, why is this? Why can't I place a bid on all players that are on that list?

Thanks in advance!

---------------------------------
    Team showcase

i think it to do with the team manger if he still playing the game if he just left his team them the game takes it over for 3 season the the team is taken off
    League season 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,19,25,26 winners
    League season 11,15,16,20,22,23,24 second place
    League season 12,13,17,18,21 third place

Cup season 1,2,3,18 winners
    Cup runner up 14

Champion League season 2,3,4,11,16. winners
    Champion League runner up 19
    Champion League 3rd in 6,7,12,18

Most goals scored in a Season= Season 3 - 115. Least goals conceded in a Season= Season 6 - 3

Quote Originally Posted by Pasq View Post
    Hi,

This season I became a level 4 manager, which means that I'm finally allowed to use the negotiation list. The only thing that is still not clear to me about the negotiation list is that, I can bid on some players, but not on all of them, why is this? Why can't I place a bid on all players that are on that list?

Thanks in advance!
    It's because your on different servers. You can only place bids on players/teams who are at the same server such as yourself.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Ok, thanks. Strange that the players are showing up from different servers, they should create such a list for every server.

Team showcase

The negotiation side of this game is a huge fail IMHO. I have only managed to buy ONE player from it, after many, many attempts over a couple of seasons. The plain simple fact is, players on there are not there by choice of the manager. In fact it's highly irritating when some of your players are on there, as you'll keep getting offers, and can't add skill points until you go and refuse those offers on that player. I'd say 90%+ players on there won't get sold. As the owner/manager DOES NOT WANT TO SELL! [you listening Nord??]

It SHOULD be that you can choose, maybe 2-3 players at any time to go on there. Nord would make more T from it, as players would actually get sold, and they steal a chunk of T on any transfer.

Will they ever learn? doubt it.
    It's all luck, nothing more. Whether bad or good.

I can't agree nor disagree with you. Ofcourse it's irritating people, but on the other hand it becomes more closer to reality that other 'clubs' knocking at your door saying...that player is doing really great, is he for sale?

Only strange part would then be...why only players which are one quality away of getting to the next star.

I can see your point with this as well.

By the way...what happens if someone doesn't respond within 24 hours? Will the player been sold?

Team showcase

If they don't respond, then the sale falls through, seller has to agree to sell.

I know clubs make all kinds of offers in reality, but they also can view a listing of players actually up for sale. And I really hate that it's only players close to level up too. As they are the very ones you want to hang on to :/ But, otherwise it would be randomly selected players and probably more annoying.

Just wish they could add in the ability to choose players to add to the Neg. list.
    Ravitaneja likes this.
    It's all luck, nothing more. Whether bad or good.

Quote Originally Posted by Pasq View Post
    Ok, thanks. Strange that the players are showing up from different servers, they should create such a list for every server.
    Yeah I know. I just can't figure out how players (from other teams, on other servers) can appear on your neg.list when your not on the same server? Also, how come that you can see other players (from other teams, on other servers) on the neg. list, but can't add them (managers and their team) as your friends or support them during a game?

There are so many ? in this game that have to be sorted out

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Gaule View Post
    The negotiation side of this game is a huge fail IMHO. I have only managed to buy ONE player from it, after many, many attempts over a couple of seasons. The plain simple fact is, players on there are not there by choice of the manager. In fact it's highly irritating when some of your players are on there, as you'll keep getting offers, and can't add skill points until you go and refuse those offers on that player. I'd say 90%+ players on there won't get sold. As the owner/manager DOES NOT WANT TO SELL! [you listening Nord??]

It SHOULD be that you can choose, maybe 2-3 players at any time to go on there. Nord would make more T from it, as players would actually get sold, and they steal a chunk of T on any transfer.

Haha, this is how I feel sometimes. Many lvl 8 and lvl 9 teams tend to make offers, but I reject them. I mean, why should I sell a player that is nearly 6* or 7*? How STUPID do they think I am?
    Chris Rath and Cat Harrison like this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

I think the idea behind the negotiation list is that higher level players sell their bench players (3*/4*) to lower level managers, who see them as 5*. In theory this is no bad idea, but many players (especially here) have high quality teams with scouts or higher in the starting formation and strong 5* on the bench. So then selling makes no sense as Ljepoje already pointed out.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Founded: January, 16th 2013
    League level: 20
    "We are no cup team, we are a pub team"

- FCK stories from time to time, when I look around. -

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith Gaule View Post

Yeh i hate the neg list, never try and buy players from it and never get a decent enough offer to sell anyone. Every bid ive had this season has been for below the players asking price with zero tokens (all of the players were a skill point or so away from scout level). Ive even had bids for players that i would sell, i.e are getting on a bit or i have mutiples of but im not gonna give them away, id rather hold onto them and sell them for zero tokens and a shed load of cash during silly season in the transfer market. Its a nice idea but as you say its done all wrong