Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By leddy

Thread: Brazilians and

Brazilians and

Is it just me who has had a league full of Brazilians as well as most of the champions league groups contain 2 Brazilians is it anything to do with Rio 2014? Also there are a lot of Turkish people! I have only ever seen 2 other English players, the 3rd biggest is Vietnamese people there are so many it is so annoying!

All my players and staff have Brazilians team policy, yeh lots of Turks who like this game and all with the original team name of Galatasary FC.
    LEDDY FC Level 7
    HONOURS
    League Champions 5 times (undefeated season 2 and 6) Runners Up x 1 grrr
    Cup Winners Season 5 (Wembley Stadium)
    Champions league Winners season 5 (Float Marina Singapore)(Cup Double)
    Champions league Winners season 4 (Joy at The Nou Camp )(League and CL Double)
    Champions League Finalist season 2 (The Amsterdam Arena Spud Gun/Helmet Cheese Penalty fiasco )

It depends on your servers.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

I thought that there were a lot of Vietnamese and Indonesians and they certainly support each other. Whenever I play them, they always get 4-5 supporters; good on them for supporting each other I suppose.
    Currently reading Kick-Off on my iPad.
    Top Eleven Manager Level: 5

I think it indeed depends on your server.
    I have a lot of southern Europeans and also a lot of Scandinavian people.
    But as you said, a lot of Vietnamese people too. BUT I got my own support Some of them are also Vietnamese hahaha

CSKA MOSCOW & ADO DEN HAAG

Quote Originally Posted by Mars Mlodzinski View Post
    I thought that there were a lot of Vietnamese and Indonesians and they certainly support each other. Whenever I play them, they always get 4-5 supporters; good on them for supporting each other I suppose.
    That's what's so annoying though they always support each other so the countries with less players are up against 5 supporters so struggle to win. It means quite often you lose to the poor teams with lots of support! So unfair on those who bother to spectate there one teams game who are outnumbered by supporters but no manager!