Thread: New 35T League!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rayanodeh View Post
    carel i wana join....
    iam ray odeh
    i was waiting since last seson
    i will creat fresh fb account
    but pls inform us when to creat team
    Sorry for what happened last season... this time send me your fb, wait i befriend you, then create the team the first day of the new season, after i will give the ok to all here on forum

This season will end on the 21st of this month, are we going to create a new team on 24th which the new league season start

Allas FC

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by honspencer View Post
    This season will end on the 21st of this month, are we going to create a new team on 24th which the new league season start

Allas FC
    we create the team 22th european late morning. After, we will befriend each other ingame. Do not add other participants on fb(apart me)... because the new acc may be blocked for it. Fb lately begun to ask phone verification...

Ok

Allas FC

Quote Originally Posted by markucio View Post
    Like Flinger, my 35T team is still important to me I won't abandon them so easily after one season. Seems Securas and PatrioteQC will fight for the title season after season Looking forward to it !

I really want to be part of the new 35T league with 14 35T teams at the start of the season and why not 2 leagues of 14 teams (28 teams total). And why not more !!! Think big! I want something challenging with a possibility of playing every seasons (for 4-5-6-7 seasons) with T11 real managers. I would like something plan right! A vision for long term. Because now, with a third T11 account, it would be my last. I won't do a reboot again. Always restarting from scratch after 2-3 seasons is not what I am looking for.

Of course, some will become inactive after 1-2-3 seasons. For different reasons. But if we are a lot at the beginning, then it could last a long time. And eventually, we could find solutions to play a lot of seasons.

I think, what we should do ALL OF US, is sending a request to all our friends who play T11 to starts 35t league with us. Why not? SO many managers doesn't know what is 35T because they never go on the forum. The possible new managers are infinite. If we start with 100 teams (even if 20 becomes inactives) it will be fun longer and maybe friend will add friend and add friend etc...

I guess what I am saying is that this league might be the last chance we've got (for a while) to create something right! Because some of us won't be back for another reboot.

I know Securas will join this league But it might be the last league we join with 3 acc

Anyways, Count me in and I will send a request to join de league to all my friends who plays T11.
    I'm sorry if i'll disappoint you, but i'm dropping my 35T team after this season, since there will be a reset... most likely it will turn into a friendly punchbag for my main team. Like i said, i'm finding playing 2 teams too time consuming, and only managed to do so well in the previous season because i had a 2 week vacation. But managing 2 teams, while working over 8 hours a day, and taking care of a family and household is a little too much, so i can't even think about managing 3 teams.
    Even my participation in the new league is looking unlikely. Besides, i already play 35T in my main account . Only managed to farm 26 tokens in 5 seasons, no boosters, no cash videos...
    Too bad i can't transfer the team to the 35T League. It'd be the best solution, but with the reset is impossible, and unfair due to the extra 26 Tokens.

Now, one alert about the number of participants. Even though having a large number of participants on the league will allow for a longer time spawn of the league, and make things more interesting, you have to bare in mind that it will become hard to control and enforce the 35T policy. Controlling many people may be too time consuming for Carl. So if you go ahead with this, you may want to delegate the control work to one person per active 35T league, and set very restrictive control policies, like adding one pick a day, to the already required token spending picks, with tokens visible, in order to control the token gain. Like a marshal on each league...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Flinger View Post
    I'm sorry if i'll disappoint you, but i'm dropping my 35T team after this season, since there will be a reset... most likely it will turn into a friendly punchbag for my main team. Like i said, i'm finding playing 2 teams too time consuming, and only managed to do so well in the previous season because i had a 2 week vacation. But managing 2 teams, while working over 8 hours a day, and taking care of a family and household is a little too much, so i can't even think about managing 3 teams.
    Even my participation in the new league is looking unlikely. Besides, i already play 35T in my main account . Only managed to farm 26 tokens in 5 seasons, no boosters, no cash videos...
    Too bad i can't transfer the team to the 35T League. It'd be the best solution, but with the reset is impossible, and unfair due to the extra 26 Tokens.

Now, one alert about the number of participants. Even though having a large number of participants on the league will allow for a longer time spawn of the league, and make things more interesting, you have to bare in mind that it will become hard to control and enforce the 35T policy. Controlling many people may be too time consuming for Carl. So if you go ahead with this, you may want to delegate the control work to one person per active 35T league, and set very restrictive control policies, like adding one pick a day, to the already required token spending picks, with tokens visible, in order to control the token gain. Like a marshal on each league...
    A marshall on each league is my idea too. If we have 2 leagues i will control the one in which i will be... the other league should be controlled by someone else...

I'm in.
    CarlTaut likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

I'm in, just wait for my fresh FB account
    CarlTaut likes this.

I'm in, if this new league join new server, more challenging, many active managers outside forum members
    I'm Not Perfect But I'm Limited Edition

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kevinagueroz View Post
    I'm in, if this new league join new server, more challenging, many active managers outside forum members
    i thought you'll be in only if this league in new server..

Page 4 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast