Thread: New 35T League!!

CarlTaut and David Matias like this.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Banned
    35T Cup Final

USS Screwdriver 1 - 2 Leones Malos
    [64' Menard, 79' Yuruk (Agger), 90' De Rossi (Fachrudin)]

White Hart Lane sell out for 35t cup final. USS come in the match as the dark horse.

CarlTaut should renounce to line up midfielders Ruggeri and McLoughlin. Rodrigues and Kaewprom aren't at 100% so he decide to leave Rodrigues on the bench. USS formation 4-1-3-1-1:
    ---------------Doga-----------------
    Sharifat Gavasso Capdevila Lucio
    --------------Agger-----------------
    Kaewprom--Borges--------Benitez
    ---------------------Yuruk----------
    --------Othman---------------------

Chris De Leones is forced to leave midfielder Kose at home. So he choose a 4-1-3n-2:
    ---------------Sural----------------
    Samek Fachrudin Sourada Syzard
    -------------De Rossi--------------
    ------Del Risco Gloub Urban------
    ------Menard-------Celebi--------

1st half is played at slow rhythmes. The 2 teams study each other. Chris, unsatisfacted by his midfield performance, replace Urban with Bohl at 34'. The choice is good, the team push to score. Celebi has a great chance but he shoot wide.
    In the 2nd half Chris switch from 4-1-3n-2 to a 4-1-3-2. USS takes the control of the game, but the attack dont find a way to score. Othman has a chance but shoot wide. during USS best moment Leones find the net with Menard at 64'. CarlTaut then replace Sharifat, Kaewprom and Othman with Siebenforcher, Rodrigues and Fusari. from 4-1-3-1-1 to 4-1-2n-1ml-1-1 asymmetrical. Borges gain a corner. Agger crosses into the middle... Yuruk headshot... and 1-1!!!. Leones team seems to be at the chords. USS has the control and try to get the 2-1. But no luck. in the 90' minute, when the ET seemed sure, Leones found the counter attack. Fachrudin found a space between the lines, spotted De Rossi into the middle of the area, he lunched De Rossi who beated Doga. 1-2
    Last edited by CarlTaut; 10-12-2013 at 10:02 AM.

Banned
    FCB35 can be power supported against. I dont want this team, whose manager dont give a **** about the league, to be promoted. he will steal a place from other active guys...

FCB
    Quote Originally Posted by CarlTaut View Post
    FCB35 can be power supported against. I dont want this team, whose manager dont give a **** about the league, to be promoted. he will steal a place from other active guys...
    okay done this league is the first and last 35T league ...... I will stay till end of this season and I will delete the FB a/c
    CarlTaut likes this.
    FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013

Rookie
    Are you guys all playing in the same league? How do you maneuver that? I'd probably be up for it next season if there's an open space available.
    CarlTaut likes this.
    You come at the king, you best not miss.

Banned
    you need a new fb acc. pm me the link and wait until the new season start. normally the league is closed to new entries, but i saw you comment here... and i thin you are more than welcomed. But, stay active for the whole next 7 season if you join. The league will end and the final table will be confirmed
    Last edited by CarlTaut; 10-13-2013 at 04:24 PM.
    Mister Q likes this.

Pro
    So I take it that this is Carl's league?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DiZZee View Post
    So I take it that this is Carl's league?
    right mate... and since you called me asshol* Mo Fo and mud face... you wont be able to join

Pro
    You already told me that, must be an echooooooo

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DiZZee View Post
    You already told me that, must be an echooooooo
    in the case you forgot hehe

Page 13 of 32 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast