Thread: Max number of supporter for level 6

Max number of supporter for level 6

Hi,

Anyone knows what is the max number of spectators for level 6? what is the best pricing to get most crowd for each different events (league, champion & cup).

Thanks in advance.

Addicted
    level 5 stadium capacity plus the large seat upgrade of the level 6 stadium which is 28,000.

Tickets: 7, 8, 9 (L, Ch, Cu). If you have 100% capacity, raise price $1. If not, lower price $1.
    Edward FC currently on autopilot
    League: ?
    Champions: ?
    Cup: ?

K Vegas FC currently on autopilot
    League: ?
    Champions: ?
    CU: ?

Tarcanes92's guide to adding seats to your stadium
    Tarcanes92's collection of Nordeus official articles that explain the game

Rookie
    Hi there, Are you saying there is a season, by season cap, on the seating capacity at your grounds. Because I have noticed for the last 2 seasons that i haven't been able to fill my stadium no matter what the ticket prices where. £7-7-7 most of season 4. then 8-8-8 in season five. I was only getting 19,000 attendance at a 31,000 seater stadium. With a 80,000+ fan base.

If I understand your post correctly. You think there is a cap on attendances depending on what season your playing and no matter what you do as far upgrade your stadium and facilities by spending tokens (As i have) you can not get full stadiums because its restricted in this way by Nordeus.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rookie
    cheers friend...this game gets worse. what a rip off as far as stadium improvements are concerned. bit like the academy situation. Is their a list of game restrictions anywhere you can access. At least then you will know what's worth investing in or not

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    The wiki has some really good info, and there are many User guides on here, too. Worth reading!
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]