Thread: Academy players position

Academy players position

Maybe there is already a thread like this but I seriously needed to draw your attention to this. I built my youth academy at the end of season 1 and now I am on season 6 and have always got only Central Defenders from the Academy!!! I mean, what the hell is that!!! I don't buy tokens and so I can't sign up the 18 token player while I sign and sell the other player who is for free to get about 3 to 4 millions. But the point is, if I get a 3 star AMC or DMC, I can keep him as a sub as I don't have one 4 those positions. But all I get are DCs whom I have to either refuse or sign & sell!!! I am really frustrated and want this to be fixed!!! Please share your experiences as I have heard that the academy is useless 4 everyone.

Believe it's from season to season..... from the last past 2 seasons I tend to get MC's or ST's, but never DC-DL or DR and vice versa.... Same goes for the scoutlist, sometimes it generates players you "really" need and sometimes players you don't.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Pro
    The better of the two players has been AMC three times in a row, it drove me crazy.. it's just a luck of the draw I would say. I don't get the whole conspiracy theory because I would imagine that Nordeus would want us to spend tokens on that player and not release them..

Quote Originally Posted by magic3 View Post
    The better of the two players has been AMC three times in a row, it drove me crazy.. it's just a luck of the draw I would say. I don't get the whole conspiracy theory because I would imagine that Nordeus would want us to spend tokens on that player and not release them..
    Do you buy tokens???