Sad:
    bidding war
    rip-off deal in the neg.
    losing to nubs

Funny:
    beating nubs

Weird:
    I don't know....

I won cup in min 90 ' . The best thing happend in top 11 for me . But the next 3 seasons , I get out from the first round.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Saddest: 2 scout buyers were in my league at level 4 and I finished at rank 5 on goal difference(only 1 goal) so I didn't qualify for CL
    Funniest: I won the league at level 5 after the "saddest moment" coz I didn't have to play CL and I crashed out of cup in 1st round. So my players were always goin 4 matches at full condition. Also, I had the highest quality in my league!!!
    Wierdest: I went to bid for a 4 star AMC and saw that some buffoon was bidding again and again, I bid in last 5 sec and won in the 1st KO round without having to bid again!!!!! Never understood what happened, still have that AMC. Hahahaha!!!!
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Apprentice
    LOL, it happened few seasons ago when i scored 5 goals in a match while the score board showed the result was 7-0 (just had no clue who the heck scored another 2 goals?) cos the score info column showed only 5 players with 5 goals. I was playing on my Ipad atm! I was so surprised and didnt take a screenshot, danggit but it really happened 0-0

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12