Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Cat Harrison
  • 1 Post By Incredipede
  • 1 Post By Ljepoje

Thread: 22 players

22 players

How do you play with your 22 players? Has everyone two complete teams they change each game or do you play with the best 11 and the rest are subsitutes? I want play with my best players as much as possible but dont want them to be to tired.

FCB
    any one in this forum plays with best 11 but it depends on the match and remaining are used for Subs. For example if you have 2 matches with 1 hour difference, then you have to march the best 11 to the important match and you can keep some important players from the other 11 as subs for that match so that you can replace if there is any injury or not performing well.

you can use the same team for the next match or you can replace them...
    FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    I have two complete teams worth of players pretty much all same Q, and mix and match them depending on what formation I want to use.
    Deghinsea likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

My team is built to be able to play 4 formations. This way my players can all be used.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

It depends on your squad and formations/tactics you tend to use. Sometimes I play 2 different formations and therefore use 2 different lineups.
    Deghinsea likes this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

I think with the best 11. They have time to rest between matches.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Mihai Hertz View Post
    I think with the best 11. They have time to rest between matches.
    That's hardly ever the case. Especially if you compete in all 3 competitions.

I try to define a main tactic, and have 2 players for each position. But i also try to buy players with multiple roles,which allow me to play different formations, and act as a backup for others. Of course, being a 35T manager, i can't afford to have all players at the same AQ level, so i do have a stronger, not T11, but like T15, which i tend to use more, using the other players as reserves, in case of need or in easier games in order to rest the best players.

It takes time to establish a decent 22. AT least a few seasons to really nail it. You should end up with a favouring 11, that can be easily transformed mid-match to numerous formations using only a couple of subs. I always try to leave one sub in case of injury - which is all too common in this game.

I try to give all subs and reserves a game, even if it's only to give them a run out in the second half of a CL group game when I'm 2-3 goals up. Cycle the subs whenever possible. Use your best 11 for vital games.
    It's all luck, nothing more. Whether bad or good.

Just realised I have a vital cup game later tonight, with a league game early evening. I'm pretty much putting out a second 11 to prevent injury and fatigue to my better players for that cup game. I can afford to do this because I'm top of the league on GD, with this game in hand, and even my second 11 are better than my league opponent.
    It's all luck, nothing more. Whether bad or good.