Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Losing ... -.-

Losing ... -.-

ive played a match yesterday against someone and lost 3-1 today i played another match again this same persone and lost 6-1.

how comes i cant win most of my games

how comes ive got beat by 5 goal even after I bought a brand new 5star DC to replace a 3star DC ( his team / formation didnt change at all)

It could be a Number of reasons, your tactics, arrows etc, the player you bought might be a goon player as not all players of better quality are better than less quality players.
    LEDDY FC Level 7
    HONOURS
    League Champions 5 times (undefeated season 2 and 6) Runners Up x 1 grrr
    Cup Winners Season 5 (Wembley Stadium)
    Champions league Winners season 5 (Float Marina Singapore)(Cup Double)
    Champions league Winners season 4 (Joy at The Nou Camp )(League and CL Double)
    Champions League Finalist season 2 (The Amsterdam Arena Spud Gun/Helmet Cheese Penalty fiasco )

goon? what you mean? hes 18years old quality 27 ( im lvl 2 btw)

also how am i suposed to play with arrows?

Show us your team and orders. One good player does not a good team make. I have a level 2 team, Q23, and they're on a 5 win streak atm.

I use red forward arrows on my wingers and AMC, and a blue back-track arrow on my Dmc. I have them set to attacking, mixed passing, zonal, and own half. I have counter attacking on, and off side off.

Currently their formation is 3-1-3-1-2 and the only match they have lost was in the cup.
    It's all luck, nothing more. Whether bad or good.

would like to.. but only playing on iPhone

team overall quality is 17.4

i got 4 main good players

27dc 25 dr
    25 mc
    24 st

Pro
    I say you buckle down and spend some two hours reading this forum on tutorials, faq, guides, etc. and you will start winning most of your games..

Here's my level 2 squad:

You can see, I don't spend any T on them, struggling to buy in players, hence this formation. It's not ideal, I use the dmc because I don't have enough DC to make a solid 4 at the back. A youth Dc/Dmc has just arrived and I have no T to sign him But, it works. And just bu training daily I have them up to Q23, the highest in my league, I think. I created this team just for fun on the side, to see how far I could get without spending a cent.

no i dont see how you got a team like that with no token lol..

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Gaule View Post
    Here's my level 2 squad:

You can see, I don't spend any T on them, struggling to buy in players, hence this formation. It's not ideal, I use the dmc because I don't have enough DC to make a solid 4 at the back. A youth Dc/Dmc has just arrived and I have no T to sign him But, it works. And just bu training daily I have them up to Q23, the highest in my league, I think. I created this team just for fun on the side, to see how far I could get without spending a cent.

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Gaule View Post
    Here's my level 2 squad:

You were confusing us in the forum with saying that Maiden Utd were a "no token team" I think you were supposed to say that they were a 35T team.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

[edit]Sorry, not no Token team, but only using the tokens you get free ... just buying clever in the transfer market. Good timing maybe, nobody bidding against me. I don't really mind buying older players either, some of them are 30, I'm hoping by end of season I can dump them for younger replacements. I only use the T I get from watching the videos, and the one I get daily. If I'm looking for a player I save them up so I can bid at least a few rounds. I also sold some of my more expensive players start of the season and was able to buy players just as good or better for much cheaper.

But, yeah, not one T bought. I do that with both my other teams, my level 6 team are a Q50 full T squad. Every player has an ability. You can plainly see with this level 2 squad, barely any of them have,
    Last edited by Keith Gaule; 08-30-2013 at 08:52 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast