Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Does it make sense to buy any of these scouts?

Scouts are quite luck of the draw ive brought quite a few over the seasons none so far this season tho.
    2 of my mcs first season = mainly got 5s sometimes low as 4 season after averaging 8s.
    Amc = top scorer 2 seasons in a row and top scorer so far this season second is my aml
    my striker scout never scored enough and missed to many perfect oppurtinitues.
    my dl/dc scout I brought 3 seasons ago has been one of my top players scoring quite a few and getting most assists 3 seasons in a row.
    If im honest age doesn't matter that much for scouts unless there over 28 oldest scout ive brought was 26 and he was my amc top scorer in the 2 seasons hes been with me and currently is this season
    I wouldn't buy mc scouts though although maybe im just unlucky all the scouts ive brought apart from my mcs played great from the start.

How do you know how much skillpoints a player needs before he gets another star? And are you all tokenbuyers? How do you earn enough tokens to buy scouts?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12