Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Deghinsea

Thread: poor player performances

poor player performances

Hi! I would like to hear your advice on the following.

My most valuable player (15,5 M) is a 19 year old 55 MC. I bought him around last season's half.

Can't understand why, but he always plays awfully, usually getting 5s, even 4s and very rarely 6s. I gave him some time to settle in and constant morale boosters, buy it's getting ridiculous.

Should I sell him? Is there anything else to do?

Thank you!

Hmm. I sell such players because I want that my players play as good as possible. I don't need a player who is too stupid to play.

It's actually up to you. As he is 19 year old, you could wait until the next season and see if he players better or you could sell him now.

Banned
    put him in a different position for a few games, like AMC and see what happens, then put him back

I will try another position on the next easy game. If it that doesn't work, I'll sell him,,

Ty all

Rookie
    Playing down the flanks and placing an mc in the middle mc position usually leads to poor performance by that player. If this is the case, try placing him in one of the other 2 mc positions.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Sub him for someone who is less in quality but gets good ratings in games, I tend to do that with the GK in my team, the less quality one usually gets better ratings in matches, although it could be because they havent had a lot to do in the game ??
    LEDDY FC Level 7
    HONOURS
    League Champions 5 times (undefeated season 2 and 6) Runners Up x 1 grrr
    Cup Winners Season 5 (Wembley Stadium)
    Champions league Winners season 5 (Float Marina Singapore)(Cup Double)
    Champions league Winners season 4 (Joy at The Nou Camp )(League and CL Double)
    Champions League Finalist season 2 (The Amsterdam Arena Spud Gun/Helmet Cheese Penalty fiasco )