Thread: Couple questions plz :)

Couple questions plz :)

Hi everyone, I started like 4 days ago, I won my four league games yeha! and i clasified number FIVE in the table and Im very proud of it hehe BUT.... I had a very bad luck with the team, i have lots of old people in my squad, even four of them are not going to play anymore, I had very luck also with injures, some guy sent me a friendly request while i was in bathroom and my players were tired well... the fact is that I need to contract new young people cause I want to keep playing the next season, but I only have a few tokens, my questions are:

- there is a package of 21 tokens for "free" you only have to put your credit card info in the box, is this true or i will get charge?

- I already have 290 fans, but im not getting lots of money from tickets, is there not a crazy price for tickets that keep me alive? if i set 14 coincs a ticket will people still go to my games? the prime is 2.5k

- is there any option to dont have offline friendly games? it sucks, some people just kill my players and when they are going for the league match they are tired.

thank you

Rookie
    I only know the first part, and u will get charged, i mean why else would they need your credit card info?
    Im not yet very familiar with the ticket price and all, but i max out the reward for my players, so they get good morale, and the ticket prices, i make it different every time. The 3rd one, well, that happends lol. People will play matches against u, if ur online or not.

- Delete friends that keep making random friendly requests

- The 21 tokens package is free, card doesn't get charged, its so facebook holds a "payment" detail for you, you can delete it afterwards.

- Don't worry about gate money early in the game, you don't have a lot of fans so you wont sell many tickets, competition prizes are more than enough to keep your club running well with cash.

- Next season all your players LOSE a star of rating, because your playing in a higher level but you will still be able to buy 5* players from the market to strengthen your team.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    First one is true, is not scam or something, also that offer is maded by facebook if I am not wrong.

You can increase your ticket prize, but nobody is getting so much moneys from there, the most come from competition rewards and transfers.

There is no option to set off friendly games.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Thanks all for the fast answer

Hey Gabo, its more important to have a full stadium to get the most possession bonus (+5%) than to use fans to make money. About getting tokens try some surveys and sometimes there are other offers but I do think it depends where you live in the world how many you might see.

Buying players on the transfer market can be tricky. If you have only a few tokens only bid at the very last minute on players that nobody else has bid on already. You can be lucky and get a bargain this way ive got 2 of my best players this way and only needed 1 token each to get them.

Good luck