Thread: Just Starting out

Rookie

Just Starting out

what things should i buy (eg stadium increase? scoreboard, gym, etc etc)

what training should i do? (my players condition are about 40% so i wanna get more (every 3 hours) until i start doing that 10 or 20 or 30% training)

what intensity should i set for my players (i have it on normal for all my players)

i have 660k to spend, but unsure on what to buy (players, stadium upgrades etc)

i also have a very young team, avg starting age is about 22-23

so any advice is helpful, but if you wanna add me on Facebook to check my team and for gifts, Shane Marchione

- Stadium upgrades, do buildings first then stadium - let it build naturally, rushing would be a waste of tokens

- Buy some players from tomorrow, if you finished in the top half and bought today, that player loses a star of quality, since on promotion your players lose a star each.

- training, I tend to wait to days matches are over and train all your players down to around 60% fitness so they recharge overnight
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Rookie
    when you say stadium upgrades, do you mean increasing capacity? or something else?

which players should i aim for (what ever i am rated low in?) and does age really matter since i have just started and what type of wage shoudl i avoid since i have only 660k to use

and on training do u mean let them rest until 100% ? (then which do u use? 10 or 20 or 30%) and use them until players are at 60% right?

Quote Originally Posted by sports_fan39 View Post
    when you say stadium upgrades, do you mean increasing capacity? or something else?

which players should i aim for (what ever i am rated low in?) and does age really matter since i have just started and what type of wage shoudl i avoid since i have only 660k to use

and on training do u mean let them rest until 100% ? (then which do u use? 10 or 20 or 30%) and use them until players are at 60% right?
    I'd do the buildings first before any expansion on the stadium, you don't get much ticket income at the beginning of the game and you don't have a large fan base.

You should aim to sign 5* players, whatever level you play at, theres always going to be selling and buying players, there is no point in buying 4* players because when you level up, you will have lower level managers bidding on these players because they would see that player as a 5* when you see it as 4*, you should easily be able to pay player wages.

no i wait until day's games are over and train the remaining squad down to 60% condition so they can be near 100% for the next game.

Rookie
    okay i got the training bit and trying to buy a 5 star player but i am a bit confused on which building to upgrade, which one shuould i do ?

Stadium, Seats, Pitch, Lights, Medical, Utilities, Parking, Training, Youth, Scoreboard

Do medical and Training upgrades when you can, they are the buildings most useful because they generate free medics/rests