Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Negotiations

MMM

Smile Negotiations

Hi

I'm new to negotiation feature. I'm level 4.

I've two questions about that:

1- As I know I can't make offers for players outside my server. However, I can make offers for my friend (he is level 5), that's mean HE IS IN MY SERVER. But when I've tried to make offers for players in his league (quality 39 or less), I could not. I assume all people in my friend's league are in my server too . The same story applied to people make offers on negotiation list, i can't make offers for them.

2- How can I add players on negotiation list?

thanx

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MMM
    I hope someone can answer

Quote Originally Posted by MMM View Post
    I hope someone can answer
    Answer is found right on top of your post.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

MMM
    I've looked for that in this forum, but I did not get answers for my Qs

I believe certain players on the negiations list arent actually from your server, i can only bid on like 4 of all the players on my list its pretty **** and pointless tbh
    So your friend probably isnt on the same server as you or if he is your friends player isnt the requirements needed to go on the list.
    Also a player needs to be 1 skill point away from the next star to go on the list and its for 5stars only i think
    Cat Harrison likes this.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    The links I posted would answer, to reiterate, one more time

The players cannot be below 3 or above 5 stars, but includes 3 and 5, as viewed at your level (not theirs)

They must be on your server

The negotiation list is shared between a least a few players, and players can appear/disappear quickly from it, and they may not all be available to you.

(did you really look? because these answers are in like a hundred posts, not being sarcastic but maybe you should read the faq on how to use this forum)
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 09-02-2013 at 09:21 AM.
    FrannaFt99 likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Vicez View Post
    I believe certain players on the negiations list arent actually from your server, i can only bid on like 4 of all the players on my list its pretty **** and pointless tbh
    So your friend probably isnt on the same server as you or if he is your friends player isnt the requirements needed to go on the list.
    Also a player needs to be 1 skill point away from the next star to go on the list and its for 5stars only i think
    I agree with this. I have tried to get other players from managers on the neg list to no avail. It is most likely that there are that there are groups of servers where the list is made from and you can actually only get players from the one server
    Cat Harrison likes this.

1. If you coudn't make any offer, it means he isn't in your server. You can watch his matches?
    2. A player needs to be 1 skill point away from the next star to go on the list . At lvl 4 , it's just for 5* - players.

Pls help. I am on level 6 and play from android ver. 4.2 jelly bean. I have done with all the recent updates but I can still not find a negotiation tab on my transfers market. there r only transfers and scouts!!! Anyone having d same problem??? What 2 do???

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast