Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: 3 injured in just one matcht!

Angry 3 injured in just one matcht!

How is that even possible? It´s ridiculous, In my mobile version I got 2 matches with only half an hour between them, so I used medkits and see their morale so they didnt get injured (Ironic right?) and when I was playing the second match of the day, a CL game (with an easy team), I got 3 injured, and they were 3 of my best players!,so the game finished in a tie, and guess when the other team scored the 2 goals?, You are right!, after I took out my players, its was one after another, that doesnt make any sense!, and on facebook (my other acount) my best player got injured too (an scout), and the day before another good player got injured too!, I mean, I understand one player, but three in one account and one match??, I´ve bought one package of 80 tokens I think, or something like that, my idea was to make my team more competitive because I lost tokens betting (Im level 2 and I didnt know to much tips on how to bet until now), Im not giving one more penny to this game, I know how free to play games work but this looks more like a pay to win game. btw I dont think the other team was using hard takling, he commited same fouls as me, and even if he was using it, doesn´t make any sense!!,

thanks for reading, cheers!.

Pro
    all the managers have the same problems with injuries..

That is one thing I find annoying about this game when my players get injured. I only have 2 players out injured luckily.

Quote Originally Posted by viotor View Post
    How is that even possible? It´s ridiculous, In my mobile version I got 2 matches with only half an hour between them, so I used medkits and see their morale so they didnt get injured (Ironic right?) and when I was playing the second match of the day, a CL game (with an easy team), I got 3 injured, and they were 3 of my best players!,so the game finished in a tie, and guess when the other team scored the 2 goals?, You are right!, after I took out my players, its was one after another, that doesnt make any sense!, and on facebook (my other acount) my best player got injured too (an scout), and the day before another good player got injured too!, I mean, I understand one player, but three in one account and one match??, I´ve bought one package of 80 tokens I think, or something like that, my idea was to make my team more competitive because I lost tokens betting (Im level 2 and I didnt know to much tips on how to bet until now), Im not giving one more penny to this game, I know how free to play games work but this looks more like a pay to win game. btw I dont think the other team was using hard takling, he commited same fouls as me, and even if he was using it, doesn´t make any sense!!,

thanks for reading, cheers!.
    Only 3 injuries?

How about 4...

*Retired From Top Eleven*

How about 4 injuries for the same team in the same day for League and CL ?!!!

How about 2 days injured for one player, 3 days for 2 players and SIX days for one of my best players ?!!!

It's my second season and i don't have any more quality players for that positions. I started to play at 10/08/2013 in 6th place and i won the league. Of course i improve my team but not so good if i had started from the beginning.

Now, seven games, seven victories and now what? Play with players with value 10, 11 and 12 in the second season ?!!!
    Last edited by Luís Couto; 08-29-2013 at 09:39 PM.

I got 4 days injury for my two scout players in one day.

Banned
    The problem was you bought tokens. As soon as you do this, the injuries and bad results happen.

awwww....

stop with the token buyers means more injured players.

I don't buy tokens and I just bought my 2 best players in the same day. Well, in the next 3 matches, the two of them would be injured for 4 and 6 days.

Am I whinning about the fact that they got injured? not really because what tokens buyers doesnt understand (most of them) is that money doesnt make you a Wise manager. You need replacement players. When I see token buyers with 15-16 players in their roster (so their Quality is higher) It is a pleasure to put my weakest (morale) players with hard tackle and see you whin on the forum

See ya
    Renzoken Fc - Canadian team

Season: 1--2--3--4--5--6
    Level: 1--2--3--4--5--6
    Position: 1--1--2--3--2

CL ½ level: 2
    Cl 1/8 level: 3,4,5
    Cup1/8 level: 3,4

Patriotes Qc - Old T35 league

Season: 1--2--3
    Level: 1--2--3
    Position:2--1

CL Finalist level: 2
    Cup Winner level: 2
    Cup 1/8 level: 1

T35Warriors - New T35 league

Season 1 - League 1 - League (on going)

Rookie
    5 injuries in 2 games. My entire attacking force out for 5 + days. Ofc i have a 2* striker left, but no attacking midfielders, and my 2 centeral midfielders out injured.
    Season level 6 | Manager level 6

Level One
    League Champion|Cup Preliminary
    Level Two
    League Champion|Cup Runner Up|Champions League Last 16
    Level Three
    League Runner Up|Cup Preliminary|Champions League Last 16
    Level Four
    League Runner Up|Cup Preliminary|Champions League Last 16
    Level Five
    League Champion|Cup Preliminary|Champions League Last 16
    Level Six
    League Champion|Cup Last 16|Champions League Group Stage

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by markucio View Post
    awwww....

stop with the token buyers means more injured players.

I don't buy tokens and I just bought my 2 best players in the same day. Well, in the next 3 matches, the two of them would be injured for 4 and 6 days.

Am I whinning about the fact that they got injured? not really because what tokens buyers doesnt understand (most of them) is that money doesnt make you a Wise manager. You need replacement players. When I see token buyers with 15-16 players in their roster (so their Quality is higher) It is a pleasure to put my weakest (morale) players with hard tackle and see you whin on the forum

See ya
    Nope. not gonna stop with that. It is easy to implement for nordeus and since this game is based on greed, I would not put it past the management to do it.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast