Page 126 of 200 FirstFirst ... 2676116124125126127128136176 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,260 of 1995
Like Tree99Likes

Thread: Season 36

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NTNK View Post

League home win 4:1...so f*cking strong opponent...let's goooooo...
    Pricop George Cătălin Indian 6 days off

Games

League table

I hope you already used boosters to recover me )
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

I just have 1 red booster
    You are the best assistant in league...

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Petersen is legend in your team!
    he's a legend full stop. dv8r hit four plumbs in a row when he signed that lad.
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

One game today, league won 2-1 to 8th place.
    Goals are at a premium, miss after miss the story of the last two games against what was far inferior opposition.

Really fear for our survival tomorrow in the second leg of the CL, the one goal lead is not going to be enough, need a major change in the game engines running routine.

Shots were somehow pretty even, shots on target 12 to his 3.

Bad, Bad feelings in and around the club, lowest attendance of the season also tonight, so many small bits and pieces just not running in our favour.
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

Quote Originally Posted by Accyrover View Post
    One game today, league won 2-1 to 8th place.
    Goals are at a premium, miss after miss the story of the last two games against what was far inferior opposition.

Really fear for our survival tomorrow in the second leg of the CL, the one goal lead is not going to be enough, need a major change in the game engines running routine.

Shots were somehow pretty even, shots on target 12 to his 3.

Bad, Bad feelings in and around the club, lowest attendance of the season also tonight, so many small bits and pieces just not running in our favour.
    Come on you Ravers, I believe you have the ability to see the rest of this season through in style.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Only 1 game again today. Spent more time in the transfer list, looking for potential players for next season.

LGE: Svet fc (home). Won 1-0 (King). MOM: Jan Fredriksen.
    Nervy win against 4th place team. Scored early on, then waited anxiously for final whistle as the game went from end to end.

Bought an 18yo, 5* (54 rated), MC tonight, to replace departed, Seb Nutter, who disappointed after a promising start at the club.

As my match today was at 4.27pm, and my next match is not until 8.25pm tomorrow night, its a good chance for my squad to get some good rest..
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Banned
    In league I'm in lead with 13 points till now.

In C.L. the situation not different from league ... I draw away 0/0 and waiting in home to finish him and qualify to semi-final to face the best and most successful team I had ever seen in this game ... he won all league trophies and all CL till now and didn't come 2nd even... and in cup he won 4 times 3rd place and won cup title once and come 2nd 3 times ... it's hard to win against him even though if i won i will qualify to the final and won the title easily and kick him out and make him no win the CL for the 1st time.

In CUP I will play home against strong team in semi-final who is higher than me with 1 level and off course stronger than me little but by some luck and good tactics I can won and qualify to the final for the 1st time.

Massie Lodge relinquished their League lead following a 1-1 away draw with team running 6th. Only 1 point behind the new leader who is by far the strongest team in the competition.

Haven't mentioned this before, but there are 6 teams in my League this season that won their League last season, and all are still in with a show of winning this season. That shows us how strong this Level 7 League really is.

I was lucky enough to purchase two 5* 18yos from the Transfer Market. Will train them up over the next week with a view to have them primed for next season.

Cup semi final tonight against a team a Level lower & not in the first 4 of his League, so we should be able to over come them over the two legs.
    No regrets

------------------------------------

Club: Massie Lodge FC
    Level: 16
    League Titles: 6
    League Runner Up: 2
    Third Place: 3
    Champions League Winner: 3
    Champions League Runner Up: 2
    Cup Winner: 2
    Cup Runner Up: 2

Luskin, is it worth it to try and train them up? I haven't had any success with it (at the lower levels). No matter how well they train, they just can't keep up/catch up to the quality I need to stay competitive with the stronger teams. I picked up 2 18yo 5*/33 strikers yesterday and have added 3 skill points each to them, but they're shot for a couple days now unless i use rest packs which i can't really afford to do just for training.
    ~^~*~^~ My opinions are best when taken with a grain of salt. No iodine added. ~^~*~^~

Ah the deadzone... So quiet! Anyway, Benlee and I have agreed to play a friendly after daily maintenance, should be a bit of fun to warm us up for the day ahead

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<