Page 167 of 200 FirstFirst ... 67117157165166167168169177 ... LastLast
Results 1,661 to 1,670 of 1995
Like Tree99Likes

Thread: Season 36

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Luskin Star View Post
    The England captain goes pretty good, mate, I assure you

Auusies 2-1 !!!
    Yep 2-1 for England, 2-1 for Australia ................ )
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

The England captain goes pretty good, mate, I assure you

Auusies 2-1 !!!
    2-1 to the Prima Donna's
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Julio Quatro 3-1 kerem baba fc Champions League Semi-Final 2nd Leg

Julio Quatro win 5-2 on aggregate, A good enough performance from Julio Quatro in this game was more than enough to see the tie out, A cagey start for both teams, kerem baba were set up in a 3N-2W-3N-1-1 formation, perhaps hoping to sneak something on the counters, but we had the control of the game, both sides missed a chance before Alex Zidane with a thrilling breakthrough and slot it past the advancing goalkeeper on 33 minutes, Papaleo pass found L.McNamara but put it wide, but a minute later L.McNamara scored from 30 metres to give us a comfortable lead in the tie at half-time, the job was almost done though, kerem baba had a couple of chances early in the second half, with Quintairos getting a ray of hope but it was a just a consolation in the end after Zidane beat a few defenders and scored his brace. We will meet that strange 'thai text' team which is representing Saudi Arabia for unknown reasons in the final on friday, It's surely going to be a cracker of a game though.

MOTM: Papaleo??? Strange game.

2-2 in Romania, its a very loose game of footbal, plenty of space for both sides.

England need to select 11 players with hearts the size of Jamie Carraghers, not that I am biased at all
    No regrets

------------------------------------

Club: Massie Lodge FC
    Level: 16
    League Titles: 6
    League Runner Up: 2
    Third Place: 3
    Champions League Winner: 3
    Champions League Runner Up: 2
    Cup Winner: 2
    Cup Runner Up: 2

2-2 in Romania, its a very loose game of footbal, plenty of space for both sides.

England need to select 11 players with hearts the size of Jamie Carraghers, not that I am biased at all
    What we need is players like Steve Bould, Lee Dixon, Nigel Winterburn, Martin Keown and Tony Adams in your England team and we would be sorted, Could throw in a Ray Parlour as well.

chronicles from the Eagles...
    The 2nd leg of the CL semi finals started on a fast and furious pace with both teams needing a goal to win. The youthful Dennis broke the dead lock for away side the Eagles on the 9min for 1-0 aggregate lead. This further increased the tempo with both sides creating marginal chances. Changes were made early in the second half and the polished side that enjoyed the possession edge 54-46 got an equaliser in the 67th min.

Nervous tension in the air, can we hold for the scored draw and win the tie on away goal? At 85th min, our most quality player Maykle a DMC shocking handles the ball in the box! Referee wasted no time in pointing to the spot for a penalty...which was coolly converted 2-1 and we lost again for 2nd year running in the semi finals of the CL

Now we have to get boys motivated and win the Cup finals in about 16hrs for a double. Moral is very low in camp

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    What we need is players like Steve Bould, Lee Dixon, Nigel Winterburn, Martin Keown and Tony Adams in your England team and we would be sorted, Could throw in a Ray Parlour as well.
    Lol, not that you are biased of course.

Romania 3-2 Australia

Well done Pricop.
    No regrets

------------------------------------

Club: Massie Lodge FC
    Level: 16
    League Titles: 6
    League Runner Up: 2
    Third Place: 3
    Champions League Winner: 3
    Champions League Runner Up: 2
    Cup Winner: 2
    Cup Runner Up: 2

Champions League final notes - Anyta FC vs Perfect Tactics

Anyta FC top of their league and with only one loss in the Champions League this season will play against Perfect Tactics in the Champions League final in the San Siro. Anyta FC, from Romania plays with a 3-2-3-2 formation, a formation that can hold star player Petersen down. The manager of Perfect Tactics will need to get the tactics right as the manager of Anyta FC always watches her match so this will be the first time in a final that we play with someone watching. The qualities go 37.3 vs 29.9 in the favour of Perfect Tactics, however Anyta FC has a team full of 5* and 6* players and this will be a very tough match for us. Her top striker Castellani has netted 39 times this season and we will have to isolate him and his strike partner Palumbo who is also a threat to our defence. Petersen was injured late on in last season's Champions League final and is hoping to play the full 90 minutes and to add to his amazing goal tally this season.

The plan is to play 4-4-2 vs her 3-2-3-2 and play Petersen out of position as a striker. If anyone can suggest to me a formation that makes use of an AMC that can beat 3-2-3-2, I will appreciate it

A more detailed preview will follow on the day of the final

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Ah well, Tomorrow see's the return of the Cup Final thread...

avci fc vs Julio Quatro, Tomorrow, K.O. 1.22pm GMT

The Cup Final II was what happened last season in what was our 2nd ever cup final.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 02-06-2013 at 10:02 PM.

Just the one league game today, and I'm back in with a slight chance of the championship. Started the day 4pts behind leader, but he only got a draw at home to 3rd team. I managed a win away at mid-table side to close the gap to 2pts.

LGE: Ania fc (away). Won 3-1 (Flanagan, Best, King). MOM: Seamus Flanagan.
    Nervy win after seeing my rivals for the title, only draw. Level at the break, but 2 quick goals after the restart, helped settle the team. Was able to send on a couple of reserves in the last 20 minutes, to save my stars for tomorrow's Cup Final.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33