Page 168 of 200 FirstFirst ... 68118158166167168169170178 ... LastLast
Results 1,671 to 1,680 of 1995
Like Tree99Likes

Thread: Season 36

Great day for Vrihedd United.After winning the CL semi-finals 8-1 on agr.,the team secured their seventh league title in a row.
    Season 36-koniecligi.jpg
    Season 36-mistrz10.jpg
    Last edited by VriheddMartin; 02-06-2013 at 09:32 PM.

Marcin Skucha-Vrihedd United
    League Winner-6 times
    Champions League Winner-3 times
    Cup Winner-6 times
    Season 10,level 10.

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    Champions League final notes - Anyta FC vs Perfect Tactics

Anyta FC top of their league and with only one loss in the Champions League this season will play against Perfect Tactics in the Champions League final in the San Siro. Anyta FC, from Romania plays with a 3-2-3-2 formation, a formation that can hold star player Petersen down. The manager of Perfect Tactics will need to get the tactics right as the manager of Anyta FC always watches her match so this will be the first time in a final that we play with someone watching. The qualities go 37.3 vs 29.9 in the favour of Perfect Tactics, however Anyta FC has a team full of 5* and 6* players and this will be a very tough match for us. Her top striker Castellani has netted 39 times this season and we will have to isolate him and his strike partner Palumbo who is also a threat to our defence. Petersen was injured late on in last season's Champions League final and is hoping to play the full 90 minutes and to add to his amazing goal tally this season.

The plan is to play 4-4-2 vs her 3-2-3-2 and play Petersen out of position as a striker. If anyone can suggest to me a formation that makes use of an AMC that can beat 3-2-3-2, I will appreciate it

A more detailed preview will follow on the day of the final
    lol, The San Siro... Where was your final last season?
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

We just won 2-1 away CL game after we drew 2-2 at home and we're through to the finals. Since something more than third place is impossible in the league we'll completely focus on the finals but we'll probably be unfortunate enough that scout-team will play us since they won their opponent 2-0 at opponen'ts home stadium and will play home later this evening. Whatever the outcome, we'll try our best. Wish us luck!

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    lol, The San Siro... Where was your final last season?
    Nou Camp

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Nou Camp
    Do you just choose a major stadium at random?
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Champions League final notes - Anyta FC vs Perfect Tactics

Anyta FC top of their league and with only one loss in the Champions League this season will play against Perfect Tactics in the Champions League final in the San Siro. Anyta FC, from Romania plays with a 3-2-3-2 formation, a formation that can hold star player Petersen down. The manager of Perfect Tactics will need to get the tactics right as the manager of Anyta FC always watches her match so this will be the first time in a final that we play with someone watching. The qualities go 37.3 vs 29.9 in the favour of Perfect Tactics, however Anyta FC has a team full of 5* and 6* players and this will be a very tough match for us. Her top striker Castellani has netted 39 times this season and we will have to isolate him and his strike partner Palumbo who is also a threat to our defence. Petersen was injured late on in last season's Champions League final and is hoping to play the full 90 minutes and to add to his amazing goal tally this season.

The plan is to play 4-4-2 vs her 3-2-3-2 and play Petersen out of position as a striker. If anyone can suggest to me a formation that makes use of an AMC that can beat 3-2-3-2, I will appreciate it

A more detailed preview will follow on the day of the final
    Do you have AMR/AML as well, I might have something in the safe! lol
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

Quote Originally Posted by Accyrover View Post
    Do you have AMR/AML as well, I might have something in the safe! lol
    Yes I do, I have every position covered Petersen is AMC/AMR and I want to utilise him in those positions rather than play him OOP as a striker.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Do you just choose a major stadium at random?
    Yeah just anything that comes to mind
    Last edited by dv8r; 02-06-2013 at 10:11 PM.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Rookie
    5-0 win in comp.
    7-0 in CL!
    Triple is getting closer!
    Season 1 : Championship
    Season 2 : Championship, Champions League, 1/4 finale Cup
    Season 3 :

Ravers finally arrived home after there exhausting trip to tumultuous applause from their faithful fans celebrating last nights away win which sealed the league title, added to this the news from Iceland that they were going to the CL final again.
    The crowd in full party swing and Ravers were in no mood to spoil the fun; sending Turkish side fenerBache packing with a 8-0 spanking.
    A more detailed report will follow due to all concerned being pissed out their heads.
    After tonight's result wee Brian Douglas moved into the golden boot spot and three Ravers players now head the rankings again after some up start rocked the boat joining a club two days ago and receiving 9's back down to earth with a bang tonight with a 6. lol
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

Rangers Report

League Match 22 at USS Sermaize, Porto, France

With the league title secured, we've focused entirely on Champions League. We went deep to our bench, trying to keep as many of our key players rested as possible. 3-1-4-1-1 easy tackling, normal, normal, normal, mixed passing against 4-5-1. Sermaize is fighting to avoid relegation and played a hard tackling, aggressive game, drawing 4 yellows for the match. Kupalang suffered a minor injury. The match ended in a nil-nil draw and we took most of the day off to rest and prepare for the second leg of the CL semi final. Vargas was MOM with two saves. MC Christie was carded.

League Match 23, Ranger Park, vs Nut FC, Bangkok, Portugal

Nut FC is an affiliate club (friends) and one of three teams fighting for second place. Again, we used easy tactics, and opened testing the legality of a formation (3-5-1-0-1, illegal). Nut FC came out with a hard attacking 5-3-1 and struck fast, DR(!) Ryan slammed a goal home two minutes into the match on the free kick after MC Christie was carded (he seems to have missed the memo about easy tackling). We switched back to a conventional formation, but maintained an easy pace. Our young striker Sasa Lucik, getting his first playing time as a Ranger, put the finish on a sweet layoff from Kupalang to equalise it at 36'. the second half played out quietly and we relaxed a bit as the match wound down, but Nut desperately wanted a win and came on strong to score the go ahead goal in the final seconds and take a 2-1 victory and three needed points, pulling them withn 5 of second place.
    Season 36-3-23.jpg

Champions League Semi-Final, 2nd Leg, Ranger Park, vs CF Real Madrid, Beius, Romania
    Having won 2-0 in Beius in the first leg, we felt confident in advancing. Nevertheless, we were determined to take control of this match. With our best players, well-rested and in high morale, on the pitch, we played a 3-5-2V, defensive/counter, mixed passing, normal tackling against a conventional 4-4-2. The first half was .. a disappointment.
    Season 36-firsthalf.jpg
    Complete domination yielded nothing! Maybe the boys were just too amped up, sending those shots into the upper deck instead of anywhere near the goal. Feeling frustrated, we slid SEO over to AMC and replaced MC Aceituno with AMR George and went to an attacking mentality. It apparently paid off, pulling some defensive bodies off Edri and Berizin who, in a beautiful piece of teamwork, sliced and diced through the defense and with 2 against 1 Edri calmly laid it off to Berezin for the wide open shot as the helpless keeper, with nothing but bad choices, went left to stop Edri. That was the only score of the game.

We're excited about advancing to our first Champions League Final. But we're very worried about the lack of goals. We will, indeed, be facing the Thai team, who have grown stronger and stronger over the season, and actually outrate us now on average.
    Season 36-cl-compare.jpg

We may have a slight advantage with our starters, but it's still quite evenly matched:
    Season 36-cl-thai.jpgSeason 36-clsquad.jpg

This is going to be nerve-racking. A week ago I was confident in the win, but now it seems a toss-up. Heck, I don't even know the format of the final .. is it 1 game? I assume? Who get's home advantage?

With defensive/counter slumping, I don't know what tactics to use. He plays a variety of formations, always with 4 defenders, and usually with 3 MCs and 2 strikers, with an AM in varying positions depending on the opponent. I'll be sweating this one.
    ~^~*~^~ My opinions are best when taken with a grain of salt. No iodine added. ~^~*~^~