Page 169 of 200 FirstFirst ... 69119159167168169170171179 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,690 of 1995
Like Tree99Likes

Thread: Season 36

I tried a new formation tonight against 4-4-2 never played it before but seem to work well, could have been my night with the game engine though.
    3 DC's-DML-DMR- 2 MC's- 2AMC- 1 ST very happy with the amount of attacks created playing normal mentality through the centre short passing and zonal, totally dominated MF. and 8 goals to boot.
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

This is going to be nerve-racking. A week ago I was confident in the win, but now it seems a toss-up. Heck, I don't even know the format of the final .. is it 1 game? I assume? Who get's home advantage?
    ^^ Final is 1 game, played at neutral venue.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Telfix View Post
    5-0 win in comp.
    7-0 in CL!
    Triple is getting closer!
    Good luck Telfix, you did a great match yesterday, so far you are the best defender.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by VriheddMartin View Post
    Great day for Vrihedd United.After winning the CL semi-finals 8-1 on agr.,the team secured their seventh league title in a row.
    Attachment 1719
    Attachment 1720
    8-1 in the semi-final is a lot, it's mean you have a great team, good luck in the final.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by DonPhoenix View Post
    We just won 2-1 away CL game after we drew 2-2 at home and we're through to the finals. Since something more than third place is impossible in the league we'll completely focus on the finals but we'll probably be unfortunate enough that scout-team will play us since they won their opponent 2-0 at opponen'ts home stadium and will play home later this evening. Whatever the outcome, we'll try our best. Wish us luck!
    I won yesterday too, after 2-2 at home like you. But I didn't had big problems 5-0

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    I won yesterday too, after 2-2 at home like you. But I didn't had big problems 5-0
    What I said to you ??!!

Every time when i tell you anything, you should believe and accept what I'm saying ... I said you will win easily and you did hahaha

Great work bro and make your eyes at the trophy ... I dreaming that you and me and July Fourth win the CL trophy this season and we can inshaa allah

Quote Originally Posted by Adel Gamal View Post
    What I said to you ??!!

Every time when i tell you anything, you should believe and accept what I'm saying ... I said you will win easily and you did hahaha

Great work bro and make your eyes at the trophy ... I dreaming that you and me and July Fourth win the CL trophy this season and we can inshaa allah
    Inshaa allah! True!

Yes you had right, anyway I expected to qualify, is bad that full scouter team qualifity too, he lost 2-1 home and he beated that guy 3-2 away and he didn't have such a good team, I suppose to make a good game against him as long my team is good.

Quote Originally Posted by Adel Gamal View Post
    What I said to you ??!!

I will win the Champions League Final this season no bother at all, I am too strong vs Opponent and even the Cup Final I'm favourites to win although I'm playing a good strong side.

Champions League Final: 95.0 vs 83.1 (You could probably beat this team Adel)
    Cup Final 95.0 vs 90.9
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Banned
    In league : another win with 3/0 and it was easy match with the reserves .
    In CL : so hard win away against too much strong team .. and I won away as I did in my home also to qualify with 3/1 aggregate .

Today I have only one match in league and I'm preparing for 3 friendly matches.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Inshaa allah! True!

Yes you had right, anyway I expected to qualify, is bad that full scouter team qualifity too, he lost 2-1 home and he beated that guy 3-2 away and he didn't have such a good team, I suppose to make a good game against him as long my team is good.
    Inshaa allah you will do it