Page 172 of 200 FirstFirst ... 72122162170171172173174182 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,720 of 1995
Like Tree99Likes

Thread: Season 36

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    At level 10 is not bad at all, good job and good luck from now on.
    Actually I'm 9 now, will be 10 next season as all the results are here, I updated it
    I haven't got a success in CUP until now.. 10 seasonss!! And i couldnt even reach the last 16. This was my most succesfull season in CUP and i could barely reach the play-offs and eliminated by a 120 Quality (19 levels) guy! Same story every season, in CUP..
    How am i supposed to win this or at least reach last 16 or Quarter Finals man???
    Season 10 Level 10
    Team : Real Mahmut F.C.
    Formations : 4-4-2 | 4-1-2-1-2 | 3-5-2 V | 4-3-2-1

League
    Champions (5) - Seasons 3,4,6,8,9
    Runners up (1) - Seasons 2
    Third place (2) - Season 5,7
    4th place (1) - Season 1

Champions League
    Champions (2) - Seasons 2,3
    Runners up (1) - Season 5
    Third place (2) - Seasons 8,9

CUP
    NO SUCCESS!

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcxpcdx View Post
    Actually I'm 9 now, will be 10 next season as all the results are here, I updated it
    I haven't got a success in CUP until now.. 10 seasonss!! And i couldnt even reach the last 16. This was my most succesfull season in CUP and i could barely reach the play-offs and eliminated by a 120 Quality (19 levels) guy! Same story every season, in CUP..
    How am i supposed to win this or at least reach last 16 or Quarter Finals man???
    PFFF ) I'm level 9 too, and till this season I had same problem like you, I was not able to reach last 16th teams, but this season I qualify and I went even more far in first 8 but that was the end.

I know how you feel and yes is bad that you don't have any chance to win CUP, at low level it was ok to have cup like this at least you could got some nice players with that moneys but now that 1,2 milions are nothing...
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    PFFF ) I'm level 9 too, and till this season I had same problem like you, I was not able to reach last 16th teams, but this season I qualify and I went even more far in first 8 but that was the end.

I know how you feel and yes is bad that you don't have any chance to win CUP, at low level it was ok to have cup like this at least you could got some nice players with that moneys but now that 1,2 milions are nothing...
    Yeah man it means nothing.. It looks like we should wait till we reach 80-90 quality to get real success in CUP.
    I'd like to add u as friend but i don't actually wanna face you in league or CL I saw your quality (65) and mine (63), it would be fun but no need to try to beat each other
    Season 10 Level 10

League
    4th place (1) - Season 1

Champions League

CUP
    NO SUCCESS!

Yeah man it means nothing.. It looks like we should wait till we reach 80-90 quality to get real success in CUP.
    I'd like to add u as friend but i don't actually wanna face you in league or CL I saw your quality (65) and mine (63), it would be fun but no need to try to beat each other
    It would only happen if your both on the same server.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

My league game home (95.1) vs SAHDAG FC (78.0) is in a hour, I'm thinking, I may just not watch the game...

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    It would only happen if your both on the same server.
    Isnt there a chance for us to be on the same server next season?
    I added a guy last season in league as friend and we were on the same goup in CL next season
    Season 10 Level 10

League
    4th place (1) - Season 1

Champions League

CUP
    NO SUCCESS!

Isnt there a chance for us to be on the same server next season?
    I added a guy last season in league as friend and we were on the same goup in CL next season
    Only if you are lucky to be from the start on same server )
    Mcxpcdx likes this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    My league game home (95.1) vs SAHDAG FC (78.0) is in a hour, I'm thinking, I may just not watch the game...
    No stress

And there you have it...

It's in the trophy cabinet and you can't take that away from us now.
    CarlTaut likes this.

Ravers today have a game against Marios FC in Lamaca Greece.
    One of the three teams battling for the other CL spots this could be a tough game, Big Steve is still undecided on the starting 11 and formation.
    In recent days Marios have adopted one of Ravers formations after they had a string of poor results leading to their current predicament, they were top of the league for the first four games of the season, playing 4-4-2 throughout.
    This games makes it 3 away in the last four for Ravers who are currently doing well on the road.

Ravers have hired a private jet for this match, in the hopes of catching a quick training session before their CL final at 18.30 tomorrow against AS Roma.

Last nights league rout of fenerBache FC was in excellent style, though the crowd was again disappointing at 17,000 with low ticket prices.

Goals came from: Sherwood (7) (85), Wilcox (11) (27), Douglas (40) (80) (83), Chomphin (63), Fazackerly with two assists from corners and MOM Wilcox.
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91