Page 179 of 200 FirstFirst ... 79129169177178179180181189 ... LastLast
Results 1,781 to 1,790 of 1995
Like Tree99Likes

Thread: Season 36

Quote Originally Posted by NTNK View Post
    CL semi-final 2nd leg
    Total disaster, I think I'm the most unlucky man in the world.
    I can not win the CL for 3 seasons, I do not know what else to do ...
    I was just bored, and I'm pissed off...

Damn... If you ever get enough money buy 500T one season and get scouts! lol
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by Accyrover View Post
    Staff back in Blackburn have been very busy this afternoon rearranging travel arrangements for both the fans and club as Noredus FU changed the venue for tomorrow nights CL final.
    Ticket demand from both clubs are soaring by the hour, the Moses Mabhida Stadium in Durban SA will no longer support the demand.

A late decisions has been taken to change the venue.
    AS Roma and Ravers will now play in the Soccer City Stadium in Johannasburg.

League Round 24. Marios FC vBlackburn Ravers
    Marios FC 3W-1-4-1-1 Ravers-3N-3-1-2W-1
    Same Same, bad losers abound in this league, their only way to get one over the league champions is to cripple them.
    Young 18yo starlet Gonzalaz taken out on 57 and 7* AM S/S Jason Wilcox on 73. Big Steve knows this game by now and with goals to spare played the game out with nine men scoring a further two goals which sort of proves hi point.

One of the stars of the season Cid was booked in the 13 minute quite surprised was Big Steve as Cid has never been booked in his three seasons with Ravers.
    Douglas found Wilcpx square of him on 28 minutes the result was inevitable.
    Gonzalaz made it two on (31) again Douglas doing the donkey work and crossing for the header into the roof of the net.
    Wilcox returned the favour for Douglas on (43) with the same move.
    Gonzalaz injured on (57) ended his game yet somehow the stats showed he played 90 minutes lol
    Douglas got his second of the night thanks to some slippery work by Kissi to evade three defenders teeing up Douglas with a tap in.
    Radulovic was booked on (73) for a tackle that took Wilcox out of the Game but was awarded MOM with 90 minutes also completed.
    Kissi operating as the lone striker had worked like a trojan all the game taking the brunt of the Greek horses hoofing, his reward came in the (73) again Douglas the provider with defense spitting pass leaving Kissi one v one with the keeper, end of story, 0-6.
    Avaamides was stretcherd off on (74) for no apperant reason.
    Quite an eventful two minutes.

Ravers back in Blackburn for a light training session and time for the medics to get their magic sponges working on Wilcox, Gonzalaz will probably be rested tomorrow and brought back in for the final league game of the season.

Edit: Take note Nordeus, this is what a football stadium looks like.

AS Roma also won their Cup 0-4. Ummm! omens?
    The organiser have had a really had a hard time trying to find a venue for this Champions League Final, It probably turned out they were originally going to stage the final at Stadio Olympico... Which is the home of AS Roma...

48 hours ago, I was on top of the world. Into the Cup Final and had a great chance of winning the league. How times change.

Today's games.

LGE: No Chance fc (home). Won 2-1 (King, Flanagan). MOM: Luigi Mancini.
    Got the win that keeps me in with a very slim chance of winning the league, but I now need the leader to lose at least one of his last two matches, to have any chance, and he's so far unbeaten. Got to go and support the 4th place team, at home to the 1st, on the last day of season, which kicks-off 1 hour before mine.

CUP FINAL: Ibrahim fc (Wembley). Lost 1-2 (Kennedy).
    A disastrous start, saw City 2 goals down after only 16 mins. We changed our tactics on the half-hour, by withdrawing DR (Ayala), and throwing MC (Mueller), into the fray, and switching to hard attacking. Kennedy pulled a goal back on the hour, but the team just couldn't find an equaliser.

So what looked like a promising season, will probably end up with 2 runners-up medals.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

FCP
    Well after being knocked out of the CL earlyer fans set their hopes up for the CUP.
    I was a match one the edge but still fair. With a 1 - 1 in the 88th minute the referee saw his chance and gave a penatly in favor to the other team resulting in a 2 - 1 loss. FCP management are wrinting an official complaint with suspisions that the referee was bribed with a large amount of tokens.

In the league we had an easy match with a 7 - 0 victory. With this victory #1 in the league is up for grabs tommorrow.
    We are still defending a 5 points lead to the #2. With 2 matches left to play a victory will win us the league.

Quote Originally Posted by FCP View Post
    Well after being knocked out of the CL earlyer fans set their hopes up for the CUP.
    I was a match one the edge but still fair. With a 1 - 1 in the 88th minute the referee saw his chance and gave a penatly in favor to the other team resulting in a 2 - 1 loss. FCP management are wrinting an official complaint with suspisions that the referee was bribed with a large amount of tokens.

In the league we had an easy match with a 7 - 0 victory. With this victory #1 in the league is up for grabs tommorrow.
    We are still defending a 5 points lead to the #2. With 2 matches left to play a victory will win us the league.
    Damn... thats a harsh way to lose the cup final, I've been through similar in the past in Champions League finals mind, just silly things that cost me a few CL titles.

Apprentice
    Now at 4th position, 3pts behind 3rd team and 2pts ahead 5th team. Just hope to qualify CL next season. My team also reach CL final. Good luck my team!

Apprentice
    i hope the ref was part of recent interpol investigations into 700+ of fixed matches and over 400 refs and players
    Solo on Android - No friends, no manipulations, no scout players , minimal spending

4 time League Winner
    3 time Cup winner

150,000 July Fourth fans are queuing outside the club shop eager to get hold of our new DVD we are releasing this morning...

"Julio Quatro: 49 Unbeaten, The Complete Record."

Oh, man, am I getting nervous. 16 hours until CL final kickoff. Shifted our league game to evening, got the players ready, we've scouted all our opponents games this season, have a fair idea of what formation he'll be using and we've gone over our options, decided on our formation and tactics, as well as how we'll adjust to his predicted adjustment! (Am I overthinking this?) I want this so bad i considered scheduling a friendly with him just before kickoff, using my subs - he only has 16 players. BUt, no, we'll be sporting.

Today was supposed to be a casual day with only a league game against bottom feeders and the league title wrapped up days ago. But the boys got into the spirit of things and crushed our hapless opponent 7-0. Kupalang was enjoying himself and earned a hattrick to give him 19 goals on the season, 7 ahead of his nearest competition. Surely he'll have a Golden Boot to place in his trophy case.

Then my brother's team nearly gave us a heart attack as we came by this afternoon to find the boys playing a friendly!! But, no worries, as the boys continued their fine form and put through 5 goals in an easygoing match that left them no more fatigued than a cardio session.

Now .. which Rangers show up tomorrow?
    Good luck to those of you waiting to play your matches.
    My condolences to those who have lost heartbreaking finals.
    Congratulations to those who have taken home trophies yesterday and today.
    Which category will I be in tomorrow afternoon?
    ~^~*~^~ My opinions are best when taken with a grain of salt. No iodine added. ~^~*~^~

I'm not nervous at all about my champions league final today, in fact its the expectation on our shoulders of our team being fully expected to win and win well, like they did last season by winning the final 4-0 last season, its basically 7* vs 5*, but as you know its a final, a game over at least 90 minutes and anything can happen as we know, I'm around 15 hours to kick off as well, We have an away game in the league in the early afternoon just after 1pm which doesn't really have any importance other than to stay unbeaten this season, chance to give a few subs a game I think.