Page 188 of 200 FirstFirst ... 88138178186187188189190198 ... LastLast
Results 1,871 to 1,880 of 1995
Like Tree99Likes

Thread: Season 36

Quote Originally Posted by Raykco View Post
    Thanks. I'll have to be more careful next time.
    No problem, If you make a mistake, just let me or Pricop know and we will move the post to the right topic.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

No Neutral grounds listed jack **** for all that development, some might call Nordeus liars, but not me obviously.
    July Fourth likes this.
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

I have just won CL Final! This is my 4th time in the game so far. Never lost the final match!

Botev Plovdiv, Level 20
    Plovdiv, Bulgaria

League
    Champions (11) - Season 1, 3, 4, 7, 8, 9, 12, 16, 17, 18, 19
    Runners up (4) - Seasons 5, 6, 13, 14
    Third place (1) - Season 2

Champions League
    Champions (7) - Seasons 2, 3, 5, 13, 15, 18, 19
    Runners up (2) - Season 14, 17
    Third place (3) - Season 4, 7, 8

Cup
    Champions (0) - Seasons
    Runners up (0) - Season
    Third place (1) - Seasons 15

FCP
    Quote Originally Posted by Razz View Post
    In a surprise move, Razz Rangers last night announced the signing of veteran defender Laurens Van Den Bosch.
    Attachment 1793
    Our depth on defence has been thin for awhile and we just had a great opportunity to bring in a veteran with such defensive skills. Clearly not a long term signing, and his skills may be on the decline, but Van Den Bosch can help anchor the defense and be a calming force for the younger players. It's unknown whether he will play in this evenings Champion's League final, although he will be on the active list. Razz has announced that George, Salomen, Marzuki and Lucik will be inactive. The team seemed in high spirits this morning as they boarded the plane for Johannesburg, South Africa where the match will be played at the Calabash.
    Can't be a bad player considdering the nationality.

Quote Originally Posted by Accyrover View Post
    No Neutral grounds listed jack **** for all that development, some might call Nordeus liars, but not me obviously.

Likewise, It does not say who's stadium it was, just says Neutral Venue.

In the Champ League that I was eliminated from early on, this is a pic of the final stats.

Season 36-champ-league.jpg

Notice the name of staium and attendance figure.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

This is where we played our Champions League Final this evening...

It was ment to be Blackburn Ravers that were ment to be playing in this stadium this season but because they were playing AS Roma in the final, the Nordeus FA had to do a late switching of stadiums around and we ended up having to play in Rome.

Last Seasons Champions League Final Venue

Emirates Stadium, It is believed that handed the advantage to July Fourth last season since July Fourth is based in North London. Although technically its still a neutral venue.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 02-08-2013 at 10:14 PM.

FCP
    First things first. Gratz to all winners and better luck next season to all runners up.

Today we could grab our 4th league win in the 4 years FCP has been playing the fields.
    We had to play the #4 in the league so the game could turn to any side. But after a burning start, 3 goals in the first 11 minutes. After this the players stepped down from full throttle to controling the game. What resulted in a 5 - 0 end result thus FCP winning it's 4th title in the cup.

Season 36-t11.jpg

Tommorrow we have a formality left against Penisland. This should put us at 100+ goalsaldo.
    Management is revieuwing what players may leave the club and who stays. Fans are curious what the line-up will be next season.

Quote Originally Posted by FCP View Post
    First things first. Gratz to all winners and better luck next season to all runners up.

Today we could grab our 4th league win in the 4 years FCP has been playing the fields.
    We had to play the #4 in the league so the game could turn to any side. But after a burning start, 3 goals in the first 11 minutes. After this the players stepped down from full throttle to controling the game. What resulted in a 5 - 0 end result thus FCP winning it's 4th title in the cup.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	T11.JPG 
Views:	5 
Size:	79.9 KB 
ID:	1805

Tommorrow we have a formality left against Penisland. This should put us at 100+ goalsaldo.
    Management is revieuwing what players may leave the club and who stays. Fans are curious what the line-up will be next season.
    lol, 3 Liverpool's in the same league ffs, I once played in a league that had 4 Real Madrid's, they were all worded differently like R.Madrid, Real Madrid, CF Real Madrid and Real Madrid C.F.
    FCP likes this.

FCP
    I was wondering. The last 2 days I got some friendship invites in T11. Did any of you add me to their list??