Page 24 of 200 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474124 ... LastLast
Like Tree99Likes

Thread: Season 36

Quote Originally Posted by Accyrover View Post
    Second day does the scout list refresh or is that a few days away.
    Normally mine gets done once a week if I'm lucky.
    Normally refreshes a few days into the season, I think its something like every 3 days.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Nay! leave be, will be interesting to see if we dropped a bollocks with him.
    I've instructed the team this season, that if they don't win every game this season in the league, they will spend the following season power training every single day.

Drat! One I could take now but not a desperate one if you know what I mean, if it refreshes and they take him off and I don't get the one I want I'll be kicking myself. Taking him would mean potting one of the young starlets I mentioned later when the main target appears.
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    I've instructed the team this season, that if they don't win every game this season in the league, they will spend the following season power training every single day.
    Ha ha! will they be taking the rest packs orally or intravenously.

Right bed!
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

Drat! One I could take now but not a desperate one if you know what I mean, if it refreshes and they take him off and I don't get the one I want I'll be kicking myself. Taking him would mean potting one of the young starlets I mentioned later when the main target appears.
    I think it refreshes 8 times during the course of a season.

Well, nothing decent to bid for before daily maintenance. Probably won't be staying around til the end, times are still busy and I'll wait until midweek before completing my squad.

And I'm interested to see who my opponents are in the league... I hope there isn't a scout/world class team in there, seen quite a few in the cup who are also in level 3!

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    Well, nothing decent to bid for before daily maintenance. Probably won't be staying around til the end, times are still busy and I'll wait until midweek before completing my squad.

And I'm interested to see who my opponents are in the league... I hope there isn't a scout/world class team in there, seen quite a few in the cup who are also in level 3!
    I found it quite hard to buy players without having to bid 10+ knock out for players, I basically bid once or twice and see how much competition on a player there is and then decide if I want a bidding war or not, I did pick up 3 younger players for 1 or 2 tokens each after new season update, Nordeus flooded the market with lots of 18-20 5* generated players to get the market up and running.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    I found it quite hard to buy players without having to bid 10+ knock out for players, I basically bid once or twice and see how much competition on a player there is and then decide if I want a bidding war or not, I did pick up 3 younger players for 1 or 2 tokens each after new season update, Nordeus flooded the market with lots of 18-20 5* generated players to get the market up and running.
    I only bought a few young players, one was exactly 1 skill point from scout which was good to see considering he's most expensive signing at 6m.

I have also noticed that when my top players lost a star such as Chano Petersen, the personal trainer cost reduced from 54 tokens per 8 skill points at 8* to 40 per 8 skillpoints now at 7*. Does this mean they'll also train faster than before? (Training at 8* was a pain)

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    I only bought a few young players, one was exactly 1 skill point from scout which was good to see considering he's most expensive signing at 6m.

I have also noticed that when my top players lost a star such as Chano Petersen, the personal trainer cost reduced from 54 tokens per 8 skill points at 8* to 40 per 8 skillpoints now at 7*. Does this mean they'll also train faster than before? (Training at 8* was a pain)
    Yes, those players will train faster than last season, I have noticed that Zidane and Papaleo are both training more than twice as fast at 8* this season than when they were at 9* last season even though they are still have the same numeric quality value. If I buy say 2000 green boosters and train my players again, they may get back the 5 quality needed to get the star quality back they lost after new season update.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 01-14-2013 at 01:30 AM.

Damn, Looks like daily maintenance is over now, but were getting the 1935 Server Error again.