Page 76 of 200 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886126176 ... LastLast
Like Tree99Likes

Thread: Season 36

Quote Originally Posted by Accyrover View Post
    Has he much left in the tank?.
    Shame 'Ossie' got a a bad injury at Rovers early doors when he joined us.
    BUT! ...... he has been approached for a come back, the door is open.
    Ravers are holding out also awaiting the signing of Bill Eckersley the finest LB to have graced the hollowed turf.
    He's not been contactable for over a month.
    Is that due to the shortage of decent Left-Backs on your server?
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    2n lost, I'm 5 points away from second place and 7 points away from 3rd, 4th place, no streeess from now on, now I will focuse on CL and CUP.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Its a long wait at our club, Next season doesn't start until the 10th of February. I can't believe I am actually considering this, But I'm thinking of throwing the remainder of the league games this season. The major downside to that would be no Champions League next season.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Its a long wait at our club, Next season doesn't start until the 10th of February. I can't believe I am actually considering this, But I'm thinking of throwing the remainder of the league games this season. The major downside to that would be no Champions League next season.
    I know the feeling and is kinda annoying when you can't play for CL but sometimes, I think is better if you are waiting at 1 level to preper better, I mean if you have limited options for moneys/tokens is best option, this if you like too is 1st in your trophy room
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    I know the feeling and is kinda annoying when you can't play for CL but sometimes, I think is better if you are waiting at 1 level to preper better, I mean if you have limited options for moneys/tokens is best option, this if you like too is 1st in your trophy room
    I'm top of the League by 4 points, but a stupid draw today which actually makes the rest of the league season worthless, because theres one aim left at the club and thats a 26-0-0 season in the league, I can win league easy, but next season players lose some relative strength to opposition in L15 as we won't be power training as much now.

Yes, I checked your team today and I saw you made draw and I know you have a very good team comparing with your opponents depend on you, if you will stay 1 season you will make a great team, if you will power training them in the first 3 weeks then let them to recover and also you can focuse with special power training (training+greenboosters) on a player.

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Yes, I checked your team today and I saw you made draw and I know you have a very good team comparing with your opponents depend on you, if you will stay 1 season you will make a great team, if you will power training them in the first 3 weeks then let them to recover and also you can focuse with special power training (training+greenboosters) on a player.
    Were 33 League matches unbeaten still, but I'm not sure whether my team will be powerful enough to maintain it through L15 against plenty of active managers, I can remember the good ol' days of going 86 without losing but it still had draws, maybe if I full scouter teams at L3 or L4, then a 26-0-0 would of been more likely back then but as usual, my team always has a bad result at sometime, one of my seasons I drew first league game and won the other 25 games of the season, cursing my luck.

If I can power train well in the next 3 weeks, then it may still be possible next season.

Cup play-off 2nd leg - Gokhan FC (level 12) vs Perfect Tactics (level 3) (3-0 agg)
    Result: 5-0
    - Gokhan win 8-0 on aggregate

Gokhan FC inflicted our worst defeat in the club's history. Petersen was our man of the match, having the most chances but couldn't deal with the more experienced defence.

Looking at other results our team did pretty well considering the difference in quality... 9 levels apart but only letting in 8 goals. This would be a major boost to our team as this performance against a team of the same quality will rip them to shreds.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    Cup play-off 2nd leg - Gokhan FC (level 12) vs Perfect Tactics (level 3) (3-0 agg)
    Result: 5-0
    - Gokhan win 8-0 on aggregate

Gokhan FC inflicted our worst defeat in the club's history. Petersen was our man of the match, having the most chances but couldn't deal with the more experienced defence.

Looking at other results our team did pretty well considering the difference in quality... 9 levels apart but only letting in 8 goals. This would be a major boost to our team as this performance against a team of the same quality will rip them to shreds.
    Pity really, shame you couldn't grab a goal in either of the games, least you now can concerntrate on the more important stuff now.

Banned
    CUP: AC Ianna vs Nattapong FC: 6-1
    I made it to the last 16!!!!!!!