Page 99 of 200 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100101109149199 ... LastLast
Like Tree99Likes

Thread: Season 36

Time for new experiences today. After our great win at home in League Match today, scored 6:0 ( Traut 23', Reichwein 63'+87', Hübner 73', Hofmann 82', Junglas 89') we tooked our stuff facing our first KO-Match in Championsleague this Evening.

We've now arrived in Israel for the first time also. Our Opponents lineup shows a 4-5-1 flat, and so we will access the pitch in a 3-5-2 Flat formation, flexible to switch in a 3-3-2-2. Due the weakness of the israelian team and his current 8th position in league, we don't expect too much to defend. Seems to be not to heavy to access Quarter Finals.

We will report more later, after our Midterm Meeting with the current standings in the middle of the season.

Banned
    i can't believe it.... i just trained my reserves, all of them were close to perfect form, and another injury. This time my third GK, out for 6 days. Five injuries to a GK so far

Engine on my side tonight for our trip to Portugal
    Curral FC had us worried for a while.
    Wilcox opened the scoring on 1 minute with a thundering drive, Curral leveled of 23 minutes when Clayton was adjudged to trip the attacker, receiving a yellow for his trouble.
    Ravers playing a more defensive formation against this heavy attacking side with 3N-3-2-1-1 went back into the lead with another fine strike from Shearer on 34, Wilcox then put Shearer through again on 40 minutes.
    Ravers put this tie to bed on in the 89 minute, Fazackerley crossing for Wilcox to power in the header.

Back to the NW of England now for the top of the table clash with Mancity in 45 minutes.
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

Quote Originally Posted by Accyrover View Post
    Engine on my side tonight for our trip to Portugal
    Curral FC had us worried for a while.
    Wilcox opened the scoring on 1 minute with a thundering drive, Curral leveled of 23 minutes when Clayton was adjudged to trip the attacker, receiving a yellow for his trouble.
    Ravers playing a more defensive formation against this heavy attacking side with 3N-3-2-1-1 went back into the lead with another fine strike from Shearer on 34, Wilcox then put Shearer through again on 40 minutes.
    Ravers put this tie to bed on in the 89 minute, Fazackerley crossing for Wilcox to power in the header.

Back to the NW of England now for the top of the table clash with Mancity in 45 minutes.
    Seems your back on the road without loosing too much moral at Cup exit. Good luck for your League Match and the MidTerm Party afterwards.

The most stupid game that i have ever seen... But people should be more stupid that play & like it very much so tokens are expensive more than enough and very easy to lost all!..

Recommendation on my own: Remove fb application Status: Done...

Well ... good and bad. Went with 4-3-2w-1 vs FC Starowka's 3-1-2-3-1. Possession heavy in my favor but players were tiring quickly. Substituted a defender in the 26' minute putting DMC Safari in for DC Glavas and adjusting the backline accordingly. AML Zelazhko (Marzuki) scored the first goal at 31', and we went into half with a 1-0 lead, but Marzuki got a yellow just before the half.

AMR Seo scored at 58' just before I pulled him and put in another DC (Macias). Three quick goals (Edri 61', Thanh Long 64', Kupalang 64') made it 5-0 before Safari earned a yellow and gave them a dangerous free kick, which they scored from. Subbed Salamon for Zelazhko at 77' and he immediately scored to make it 6-1. Edri's yellow at 87' means he'll miss the next league game.

Stayed hard defensive + counterattack the whole match. Like the scoring, but the flurry of yellows and the lack of a clean sheet is disappointing. Three straight games Spampani has given up a goal. He'll go back on the bench tomorrow when Vargas returns from his injury.

Quote Originally Posted by Mar Wie View Post
    Seems your back on the road without loosing too much moral at Cup exit. Good luck for your League Match and the MidTerm Party afterwards.
    Very strange after such a defeat morale only dropped 5% over night. Compensation or an apology!
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NTNK View Post

League home win + 2 injuries...damn...
    CL 1/8 away win...

Games

League table

3 and 2 not so much but is it ok for you
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by alonius.tr View Post
    The most stupid game that i have ever seen... But people should be more stupid that play & like it very much so tokens are expensive more than enough and very easy to lost all!..

Ok, have nice time from now on
    Mar Wie likes this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by alonius.tr View Post

Good luck with Galacticos Football 2012.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*