Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By leddy
  • 1 Post By Vicez

Thread: Two Questions regarding Top eleven

Rookie

Two Questions regarding Top eleven

1. If you are say level 2 and you don't get promoted, next season you are level 2 again, is this right
    2. regarding the European Cup after the group stage is the next draw at random or does it work on the lines of a winner of a group plays a runner up of a group

1- yes you play level 2 again

2-yes winner of CL group plays 2nd place team from other group in Knockout stage.

PS Welcome here
    LEDDY FC Level 7
    HONOURS
    League Champions 5 times (undefeated season 2 and 6) Runners Up x 1 grrr
    Cup Winners Season 5 (Wembley Stadium)
    Champions league Winners season 5 (Float Marina Singapore)(Cup Double)
    Champions league Winners season 4 (Joy at The Nou Camp )(League and CL Double)
    Champions League Finalist season 2 (The Amsterdam Arena Spud Gun/Helmet Cheese Penalty fiasco )

Rookie
    thanks Leddy, do we know how it works, does say Winner of group A play runner up of Group B

Oh actually I don't know, if you click on Champions League tab on the game and then select rules and prizes tab, it does explain there I think.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    LEDDY FC Level 7
    HONOURS
    League Champions 5 times (undefeated season 2 and 6) Runners Up x 1 grrr
    Cup Winners Season 5 (Wembley Stadium)
    Champions league Winners season 5 (Float Marina Singapore)(Cup Double)
    Champions league Winners season 4 (Joy at The Nou Camp )(League and CL Double)
    Champions League Finalist season 2 (The Amsterdam Arena Spud Gun/Helmet Cheese Penalty fiasco )

Yeah group a 1st plays group bs 2nd group a second plays group bs 1st etc.

Good way of preparing yourself ahead and keeping an eye on who your opponent may be whether you should go for first or go for second in the group stages etc. Ive qualified already as 1st and could play 1 of 2 teams both shouldn't be to much of a problem
    Although last champions league I drew 1-1 away and 0-0 at home in the semi finals against a team of similar quality there in my champs league again unbeaten and not let a single goal in and there looking much stronger in quality this season so there deffinetly looking for revenge o.o
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Rookie
    well I think I know who my opponents will be in the next round and they look very good, could be tricky game, need to do some thinking