Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: hey man what is this

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Naretafra View Post
    100% all in this case
    that's the game let's move on
    awww, but its so fun to abuse nordeus for these sorts of results.

Rookie
    I just don't see the big deal. In real life teams that are far superior often get held to draws, especially away from home. No doubt we'll see it again as soon as the FA Cup 3rd Round rolls around.

Rookie
    totally agree..its part of the game ...we all hate it but its not going away...so we have all just got to deal with it...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Piemaster View Post
    I just don't see the big deal. In real life teams that are far superior often get held to draws, especially away from home. No doubt we'll see it again as soon as the FA Cup 3rd Round rolls around.
    Please please please dont start with the "real life" comparisons. not everything can be done that way in t11. scheduling, injuries, results, all of them compare horribly with real life situations. You will quickly be ridiculed for such comparisons....just sayin.

tbh according to me morale is rubbish... Never in my 6 seasons of managing my team have I let the morale of more than 1 player go below 90 out of my playing 11.All my players have above 90% morale but still sometimes I break all my previous records of losing steaks against teams 10 quality lower than me!!!

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    Please please please dont start with the "real life" comparisons. not everything can be done that way in t11. scheduling, injuries, results, all of them compare horribly with real life situations. You will quickly be ridiculed for such comparisons....just sayin.
    So what's the basis for comparison for complaining? Are you saying that the best team should always win and there should be no variation in results at all? That would be a terrible game that would get old real fast.

BTW I don't care about being ridiculed. I make enough money IRL from 'casual football fans' that I let them get their shots in when they can.

if best team always can get winning results, then why Manchester utd can't get 52 matches win over 52 played games? There always will be underdog results or shock results and that's the fun and excitements in football games.

just read... read and read... after seeing this result. Gotta say >> It was a bad bad beat... Unbelievable!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12