Thread: Money disappeared (i had billions, now i have nothing)

Money disappeared (i had billions, now i have nothing)

Since i cant post in REPORT A BUG, i need to open topic here.
    I had billions of dollars, and after last season, i lost all and i went into minus.
    I am pretty sure it is a bug, since i see a lot of people with billions still...

Please direct me to admin or move this topic to proper place. Also, please reply to my problem.

Thanks.

Nordeus Support and Nordeus Support
    Not sure why they changed that.

About your money, you've gone over the max allowed by a 32-bit integer and it's showing as negative. If that doesn't make sense to you, I can't help because I don't really understand it either, I just heard about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mercury View Post
    Nordeus Support and Nordeus Support
    Not sure why they changed that.

About your money, you've gone over the max allowed by a 32-bit integer and it's showing as negative. If that doesn't make sense to you, I can't help because I don't really understand it either, I just heard about it.
    A 32 bit integer can store -2^31 to 2^31-1. So billions surely cum under that range. Has to be some other problem. I did see one of my opponents with negative budgets be4... Didn't understand them so chucked the matter up. I thought that he must have been an inactive manager with max win bonus and so must be losing money there.

Of course not, i am logging in every day. After last season i just saw that i have nothing...And now i am struggling to be at positive zero...

Dreamer
    Is there no a proper support for these sort of problems ? This forum doesn't seem to be the place to find a solution Darko...

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Mr. Mercury put the links to support up in this thread, this is where he should send request for help
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]