Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Make a freaking test server ALREADY!

Make a freaking test server ALREADY!

Title says all really. I struggled into trying to understand this company's doing without resulting in coming up with anything remotely making sense.

1)Why test changes over real servers? Every half hassed programmer knows that changes usually result in bugs/crashes.

2)While a F2P game would be still ok for that, this game has a p2p component and actually whenever they try changing codes or AI results are impossible wins, impossible losses, winning match crushed into losing ones. Is it that right to play as they wish with people's money/time?

3)How the freak can you change AI EVERY single time without AT LEAST communicating so? How can T11 be the only game without notifications and upates over updates?

4) why the heck Nordeus is the only company not making use of their players? Any game i played had beta testing services where a number of selected players could try first hand changhes, notify bugs, and overall help the game improving WITHOUT screwing up people's efforts/time

Shouldn't be time they do this? I'm pretty sure a whole lot of people here would gladly give a hand or two if that woul mean the end of trolling.

Support and comment!

Dreamer
    You know they couldn't care less about all of this, : ) as long as people keep giving them money.
    cracicot likes this.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Some good ideas there I hope someone reads them.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

FCB
    yes I agree with you Morgan ... Only Nordeus is testing on real servers ... hope they understand and test on only test servers ...
    FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013

Right on Bro!
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    Title says all really. I struggled into trying to understand this company's doing without resulting in coming up with anything remotely making sense.

1)Why test changes over real servers? Every half hassed programmer knows that changes usually result in bugs/crashes.

2)While a F2P game would be still ok for that, this game has a p2p component and actually whenever they try changing codes or AI results are impossible wins, impossible losses, winning match crushed into losing ones. Is it that right to play as they wish with people's money/time?

3)How the freak can you change AI EVERY single time without AT LEAST communicating so? How can T11 be the only game without notifications and upates over updates?

4) why the heck Nordeus is the only company not making use of their players? Any game i played had beta testing services where a number of selected players could try first hand changhes, notify bugs, and overall help the game improving WITHOUT screwing up people's efforts/time

Shouldn't be time they do this? I'm pretty sure a whole lot of people here would gladly give a hand or two if that woul mean the end of trolling.

Support and comment!
    It just shows the pure amatuerism of management and the devs. Lack of professionalism. Lack of foresight and experience. Pure Greed.

Totally agree. Nordeus have the potential to have a great game here but I feel because of the way the game is being run they are going to ruin it.

Take the whole friendly requests fiasco. They announced 2 months ago the changes they were going to make but we are still waiting on what are pish changes and don't get me started on how they keep ignoring what the people on this forum suggest or ask.

I'm beginning to think Nordeus is being run by 8 year olds!!!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BigB79 View Post
    Totally agree. Nordeus have the potential to have a great game here but I feel because of the way the game is being run they are going to ruin it.

Take the whole friendly requests fiasco. They announced 2 months ago the changes they were going to make but we are still waiting on what are pish changes and don't get me started on how they keep ignoring what the people on this forum suggest or ask.

I'm beginning to think Nordeus is being run by 8 year olds!!!!
    Careful, that can be construed as insulting the management/devs and result in a banning....LOL! perhaps we should make them sit in a corner until they realize the error of their ways?

Actually, that how the way to enjoy life. Just going on holidays while their accts are kept being credited with free money.
    League Winner (5): 1, 3, 5, 7, 8, 9
    League Runner-up: 6
    CL Winner (5): 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 9
    CL Runner-up: 7
    Cup Winner (3): 1, 2, 6
    Cup Runner-up: 3
    Double Winner: 1, 3, 5, 6, 8, 9

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    Careful, that can be construed as insulting the management/devs and result in a banning....LOL! perhaps we should make them sit in a corner until they realize the error of their ways?
    I thought it was more insulting to 8 year olds!!!!

Seriously if I didn't listen to my customers and took ages to implement changes then I would get grief about it. Customers pay good money and expect the best possible service which we are not getting here.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast