Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By cracicot

Thread: this season for me seems strange

this season for me seems strange

Hi Theres,

First some informations:

Im in season 5 right now ad it seems that its the highest league on this server, because there are no better Teams in the Cup.
    also there are only 3 stars, sometimes 4 stars Players on the market.

Team strength 46,3, playing 4-4-2

first of all, im out of Cup in the first round against a lv 37 Player, well i guess that could happen.

in the league i got 9 wins 3 draw 0 loss, suprisingly with just 2-1 or 1-0 winnings against mainly 29-31 Teams.
    thats the first strange Thing.

the second is the CL.
    everything is ok, im doing well, but i lost a game against a 30 strength Team 1-2 (playing 4-4-2 too).
    and i got 3 Viewer "cheering" for my Team so i got +18% possesions.
    also 21-4 shots on Goal.

last season it was nearly the same but i did a lot better. got first with 100-9 Goals and went to semifinals in Cup and CL.

this season everything Looks the same, but for my strength im doing quite bad.

are there again some changes i missed?

not that i want to cry abount randomness, but i really hate that i cant do anything, and have to make good corrections to my Team in everygame against Players that are about 15 Points weaker than me.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by xyphrox View Post
    Hi Theres,

First some informations:

Im in season 5 right now ad it seems that its the highest league on this server, because there are no better Teams in the Cup.
    also there are only 3 stars, sometimes 4 stars Players on the market.

Team strength 46,3, playing 4-4-2

first of all, im out of Cup in the first round against a lv 37 Player, well i guess that could happen.

in the league i got 9 wins 3 draw 0 loss, suprisingly with just 2-1 or 1-0 winnings against mainly 29-31 Teams.
    thats the first strange Thing.

the second is the CL.
    everything is ok, im doing well, but i lost a game against a 30 strength Team 1-2 (playing 4-4-2 too).
    and i got 3 Viewer "cheering" for my Team so i got +18% possesions.
    also 21-4 shots on Goal.

last season it was nearly the same but i did a lot better. got first with 100-9 Goals and went to semifinals in Cup and CL.

this season everything Looks the same, but for my strength im doing quite bad.

are there again some changes i missed?

not that i want to cry abount randomness, but i really hate that i cant do anything, and have to make good corrections to my Team in everygame against Players that are about 15 Points weaker than me.
    all you can do is make sure your counter formations are adequate and pray the game engine's randomness will allow you to win.

Others will say to pick a strong formation, which could be almost anything and stick with it and make others counter your formation when you have a serious advantage in quality. I prefer to not leave anything to chance when I can actually control something, so countering is a better tactic than sticking with a formation for the most part.

The things you can control, morale, condition, formation, tactics, just try to make sure you get them as right as you can and dont worry about the things you cant control, which is pretty hard to do since its the RAndom Game Engine, or what I now call "RAGE". lol

Remember, it only gets worse as you continue up the levels. Just sayin....
    Cat Harrison likes this.

well, i got that Advantage in Quality.
    i got a 6 star Team, all of my league opponents are 2-3 star Teams.
    so i guess the should try to Counter my Formation to get a Chance.

but they dont, most of them playing 4-4-2 also, or they Play 4-1-4-1, or 4-1-3-2, and that doesnt counter anything.
    no one Plays with amr, amc or aml, what can Counter me

thats my Problem, they dont Counter me, but with my huge Advantage of Quality i got reall big Problems to win the matches.

2 seasons ago i Counter any fomrmation before the match.
    like this season i got a better quálity but also tried to Counter their formations, but for me it didnt work as well as it supposed to be.
    so i stick with 4-4-2 like many others do.

last season it worked well, and this season im got a lot bigger Advantage in Terms of Quality.

ihope ist like every season where i beat the sh** out of my oppenents in the second half of the season