Thread: Skill points unassigned for expiring players

Skill points unassigned for expiring players

I plan to renew the contracts of my expiring players only after the new season starts... I was wondering would the unassigned skill points for those players disappear if I didnt assign them before they are expired this season?

Addicted
    Nope, they do not disappear.

You are doing what I've done in the past.
    Edward FC currently on autopilot
    League: ?
    Champions: ?
    Cup: ?

K Vegas FC currently on autopilot
    League: ?
    Champions: ?
    CU: ?

Tarcanes92's guide to adding seats to your stadium
    Tarcanes92's collection of Nordeus official articles that explain the game

Quote Originally Posted by Zeratul View Post
    I plan to renew the contracts of my expiring players only after the new season starts... I was wondering would the unassigned skill points for those players disappear if I didnt assign them before they are expired this season?

Yes they will NOT disappear and it is a very right choice to extend the contract next season as then their value goes down and so they demand less. Also, if u don't assign skill points, so their Q will not increase and so their demands won't increase.
    P.S Please don't call them "expiring players" as it sounds like they r dying!!! LOLs

Quote Originally Posted by tarcanes92 View Post
    Nope, they do not disappear.

You are doing what I've done in the past.
    Quote Originally Posted by Saransh Vatsa View Post
    Yes they will NOT disappear and it is a very right choice to extend the contract next season as then their value goes down and so they demand less. Also, if u don't assign skill points, so their Q will not increase and so their demands won't increase.
    P.S Please don't call them "expiring players" as it sounds like they r dying!!! LOLs
    Thanks for the info you guys have been real helpful ya i realised 'expiring players' sounds a bit weird lol