Thread: Can i unlink FaceBook or Stop friendlys been played?

Can i unlink FaceBook or Stop friendlys been played?

Hey as the topic says i need to either be able to turn friendly's off or unlink my Facebook with the game as i have some friends on face book that are a few lvls higher than me and they friendly me and it screws me up for my scheduled games.

When you look at a friends stats the option at the bottom says "Arrange friendly" so how is starting the match with in 5 mins arranging the game???? surely arrange the game should send the player you wish to play a message to say Player___ wants to play a friendly with you do you wish to play friendly and if no reply in 3 days then it auto accepts but you have the option to agree to the game with a date and a rough time and then the player that sent the request gets the reply back saying when the game will be and gets the option to cancel if the time dose not suit.

and i no some of you will be like de-friend them on FB but why should i do that the game should have the option in it as most games like this have options like this taking some one off a friends list because of a game that is made to link with it has a floor in it you should be able to set Friendly's on or off and get messages if on and you should also be able to play the game and connect or not connect to face book

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    This is the current friendly news: http://forum.topeleven.com/news-anno...h-changes.html
    Hopefully everyone gets that update soon.
    But no unlink exists. what kind of friend does that to you?
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

yes "Friends" should not do that to you but every one takes the piss every now and then it just so happens im new to the game and some of my old friends on FB are lvl 5/6 and im only 2 so my team get smashed. when surly who ever designed the game could of implemented an off button. its like the devs dont even no football as there friendly system is like Man United saying i no lets play a game with Liverpool and for get the matches that we have pre booked and redyed our team for.

it dont help that my FB friends cant see my match's for some reason as i can not see theirs in my friends fixture list can only see the people i have friend-ed in game ie my league and cup matches and so on

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    It does blow... I have wished for that reject friendlies button. Hopefully the new system of only affect initiator of friendly comes soon to everyone.

Since you started at different times you are on a different server, which is another of the game's quirks.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]