Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By ew11

Thread: How Do Goal-keepers Work ?

Dreamer

How Do Goal-keepers Work ?

Does anyone know how do GKs work? What attribute(s) does a GK use to get better at catching balls? Obviously, GK special abilities help, but is that all?

What makes a 5 stars GK better than a 2 stars one? Aside from his greater stamina, because of his higher Strength, of course.

Is this info known to the general public, or it's another one of the countless unknown things Nordeus just won't comment on?

Thanks.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    I'd sure like an answer on this, but I don't think there is one.

Dreamer
    I'm afraid you may be right, sadly...

I was thinking about buying a new GK, to help protect against lucky MCs (even DMCs) dribbling all across my defense like it was nothing, and having a lucky shot that ends up in the net. It's happening way too often lately.

But, I simply don't see what makes a higher star GK a better one. So I'm very, very, skeptical on spending my hardly earned tokens on a new one...

Quote Originally Posted by kebess View Post
    I'm afraid you may be right, sadly...

I was thinking about buying a new GK, to help protect against lucky MCs (even DMCs) dribbling all across my defense like it was nothing, and having a lucky shot that ends up in the net. It's happening way too often lately.

But, I simply don't see what makes a higher star GK a better one. So I'm very, very, skeptical on spending my hardly earned tokens on a new one...
    I have 5* GK with SA, but as I observe the GKs of some teams against which I played have only 2* no SA, but those GKs performed better than my GK during matches.

Quote Originally Posted by HULIANO View Post
    I have 5* GK with SA, but as I observe the GKs of some teams against which I played have only 2* no SA, but those GKs performed better than my GK during matches.
    It's also partly due to how much the GK has to do in the game. If you have a terrible defence the GK will have to do more and can get a higher ratings; if your defence doesn't allow any shots on target your GK will not get a good rating because he did nothing all game.
    HULIANO likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ew11 View Post
    It's also partly due to how much the GK has to do in the game. If you have a terrible defence the GK will have to do more and can get a higher ratings; if your defence doesn't allow any shots on target your GK will not get a good rating because he did nothing all game.
    I agree, but it seems that my GK sucks as my whole team are terrific compared to my opponents I have to look for a new GK as my team will face tougher rivals in CL and Cup.