Thread: Scoring few goals

Scoring few goals

My team always wins ball possession but seems like i can manage to score goals and i end up winning 1-0, 2-1 or even tied. I´d like to know why i'm not scoring goals. I have good players, good quality and attacking players with 5, 6 and 7 stars

Pro
    I get what u mean, I can play teams around the same Q as myself with pretty solid formations and put 4 past them and then play a team that im 10-15 Q better than, with a very attacking formation and only score one. 3 days ago I played a team that im 22Q better than, he played a 3 (n) -5-2, which I countered with an attacking formation and drew 1-1 lol

My 2 maine strikers are 30 e 32Q in level 3 so 5* players, and until now they scored about 15 golas each, 10 assists each and 1 was man of the macth 9 times.
    For strikers old players rules.

Quote Originally Posted by herdo View Post
    I get what u mean, I can play teams around the same Q as myself with pretty solid formations and put 4 past them and then play a team that im 10-15 Q better than, with a very attacking formation and only score one. 3 days ago I played a team that im 22Q better than, he played a 3 (n) -5-2, which I countered with an attacking formation and drew 1-1 lol
    That´s exactly what i'm talking about. I even shoot on goal dozens of times and i only get to score one or two goals. That's crazy

How many points do your strikers have in their "finishing" category in the skills department? Maybe they are just not good finishers.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Quote Originally Posted by Raykco View Post
    How many points do your strikers have in their "finishing" category in the skills department? Maybe they are just not good finishers.
    1) Finishing: 46. Quality: 32
    2) Finishing: 37. Quality: 30
    3) Finishing: 42. Quality: 39
    4) Finishing: 34. Quality: 28

Dont know whether these points are good enough or not.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Dman2pt View Post
    My 2 maine strikers are 30 e 32Q in level 3 so 5* players, and until now they scored about 15 golas each, 10 assists each and 1 was man of the macth 9 times.
    For strikers old players rules.
    Its more your level than there age dude, i had a striker from season 2-5 that scored over 150 in those 3 seasons, rated 9 most games and had countless MOM and assists, the drought happened for me around level 5 though ive a striker just now on 20 goals in the league

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by betobarros View Post
    That´s exactly what i'm talking about. I even shoot on goal dozens of times and i only get to score one or two goals. That's crazy
    What level are you on, ill bet its above level 5?

Quote Originally Posted by herdo View Post
    What level are you on, ill bet its above level 5?
    No, my friend. I'm just level 4