Thread: Crying a river

Rookie

Crying a river

I play this game for a while. This season is terrible made ​​with my team.
    I have a top 3 team but losing the most bad teams. Even those teams 10 points lower than me. I play 4-5-1V.

What am I doing wrong? ......

Rookie
    First off, you might be better off posting this question in the 'Formations and Tactics' forum, that is where most of the in-depth strategy discussion happens.

Second, I think you will have to give a lot more information if you want to get useful advice. The fact you play 4-5-1V doesn't really say a lot other than that if you always play the same formation beyond a certain level, then other managers will read and react to you and play an effective counter. Specifically it would be helpful to know:

- What level you are in?
    - What kind of formations are you losing to?
    - Are you getting comprehensively beaten, losing possession, chances etc or just last minute 'lucky' goals etc?
    - What team orders and 'arrows' are you playing with your 4-5-1V?
    - Do you watch games for the possession bonus? Do your opponents? Do their friends?
    - Have you tried any other formations (either for a whole game or as a tactical change)? If so what were the results?

Rookie
    Your right. I tried with arrows, without arrows, defensive with counter.

Im lvl 10 and 50% of the coaches wateringen the game. I have lost from 4-4-2 and even from counter formations. (im countering them)

I have tried the overpowered 4-4-2. And same formations as them even change to counter formations. But still its not my lucky season. The only games i win is from ppl with strikers at the goal....

Rookie
    Check your players morale and try to give them a bonus for winning matches .. maybe it will change something .. how many stars do your players have? .. can you post a result of your squad?

4-5-1V is just too mainstream. That's why!!! Change to something else and you'll get the results you wanted. Trolololol

Joke aside. Try setting the bonus to the max. And use the 'blue arrows' efficiently.

Rookie
    @sev Toska : Moral is 90% till 100% all the time. I had the second bonus for winning a match.

@meis Where do you putt your Blue Arrow ?

Quote Originally Posted by Dennie Söderland View Post
    @sev Toska : Moral is 90% till 100% all the time. I had the second bonus for winning a match.

@meis Where do you putt your Blue Arrow ?
    Depends. When I use:

3N-2W-3N-2 (5-3-2), I had almost everyone in blue arrow, including one of the strikers. Sometimes just one striker in red and everyone in the middle and at the back were in blue. Use rationality. Seriously.

4-1-2-1-2 (narrow diamond) or 4-3N-1-2, 4 of the midfielders were in blue arrow, and both strikers were in red arrow. Long ball in all formations

P.S. Level 30+ here. Top 4 finish every season. Not bragging, just saying, 'cause at high level, the game is a serious business... lol
    Last edited by meis; 09-13-2013 at 12:44 PM.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by meis View Post
    Depends. When I use:

3N-2W-3N-2 (5-3-2), I had almost everyone in blue arrow, including one of the strikers. Sometimes just one striker in red and everyone in the middle and at the back were in blue. Use rationality. Seriously.

4-1-2-1-2 (narrow diamond) or 4-3N-1-2, 4 of the midfielders were in blue arrow, and both strikers were in red arrow. Long ball in all formations

P.S. Level 30+ here. Top 4 finish every season. Not bragging, just saying, 'cause at high level, the game is a serious business... lol
    Where do you think i should put my arrows if i play 4-5-1V